Early Third Trimester Thread!

I packed my hospital bag yesterday and I feel a sense of relief already, lol! I thoroughly recommend it, it's very therapeutic! ;-)

Baby's movements are getting quite aggressive now, it's gone from just hard kicks to painful dragging limbs right across the top and side of my bump.

Hope everyone is keeping well!

I packed my hospital bag yesterday and I feel a sense of relief already, lol! I thoroughly recommend it, it's very therapeutic! ;-)

Baby's movements are getting quite aggressive now, it's gone from just hard kicks to painful dragging limbs right across the top and side of my bump.

I agree! I've had mine packed for a few days, got my kids packed for when they stay with a friend and I've been getting dhs ready too...I feel like I'm starting to nest again as well, I had a major nesting phase around 25 weeks where I would wake up at 3 am and had to go organize things haha, I feel the same urges to get everything spotless and organized again:haha: I just keep thinking that realistically, he could be here in less than a week and a half if he comes when my second was born but most likely no more than 2 1/2 weeks at the most as I'm definitely not expected to go past 38 weeks I'm both in a state of shock and excitement at the same time :wacko:

Hello Fliss:flower: welcome over X

justplay91: Hold on a little bit more! How are you feeling today? I missed college today because I'm very tired but emotionally I feel better than yesterday. Today I'm going to buy some pijamas for my baby to package her hospital bag. (Hoping that cheer me up a little bit)

This Saturday I'm going to buy the things for my hospital bag and some bottles and the bottle sterilizer. :happydance:

Also I thing I'm getting a cold. Hoping is the weather today. :sick:

Had my Anti-D yesterday argh it hurt!

Still totally full of heartburn bleugh.

Hi, Fliss! Heartburn just started for me...I think it's just that she's finally big enough to smoosh my stomach. :/ I can't complain much though, I escaped morning sickness.

Got the diaper bag packed yesterday but I still haven't started on my hospital bag. Even with lists, I feel like I am at a loss for what's necessary. I know I don't need to pack DH a bag. We are right down from the hospital and he will probably be back and forth from the house to check on the dogs.

Fliss my anti d hurt this time around also but not as much as my whooping cough one :nope:
Sorry about the heartburn I am lucky that I do not seem to get inflicted with that symptom but I do still have MS so......

I have everything I need (prob too much tbh but I like to be prepared) I just need to stop procastinating and actually pack it!!

I need to start sorting a hospital bag! All I have so far is a list and I don't even remember where I put it lol!!!! I'm so unorganised this time, I don't even know what I need to get for baby still or anything! Better start getting my butt into gear lol

I've got the whooping cough one on Wednesday and hopefully flu jab too - may as well get both done at the same time if they let me.

Dreading it tbh but gotta be done.

Oh and apparently my haemoglobin count is low - they've prescribed me iron tablets which I can't get til Monday sigh.

Officially entered my third trimester yesterday :thumbup: So happy & excited! 90 more days. :hugs:

Omg the anti d really hurt! I wasn't looking when she did it, There was a slight sting and I said "that wasn't bad at all', turns out she had loads more to pump in! It was horrible! I had it in my bum once it went all numb. The whooping cough was not nearly as bad IMO but my nurse did it so she may have a better technique than a midwife

Hi girls! I had my appointment today!
Baby girl weigh is 5.13pounds

But, Doctor said that I don't have much amniotic fluid.:nope: He ordered me to rest :sleep: all week and drink a lot of water (that I always do) and see what happen. If for Monday I still don't have much fluid, he is going to hospitalize me and if this doesn't work I guess the next step will be get induced. :wacko:

I hope your fluid goes back up, but glad that you are being monitored for it. I can't imagine going through pregnancy without medical care and not having any idea what's happening in there. FX for you!

Me too, Fliss. So happy to be done with the shots!

Maries_s, that's scary about your fluid levels. The plus side is they know about it and it sounds like they're being really proactive about it. I hope the resting and hydrating does the trick and your levels are back to normal next week.

How is everyone feeling? I'm soooo tired and can't believe I still have 51 days left. But I'm sure that time will fly by!

I had my whooping cough and flu vaccines today too! The whooping cough one reeeeally hurt (even more than the Anti D!).

It's my last shift at work tomorrow and I can't wait. I haven't told anyone at work as I don't want the attention of all the 'goodbye's and things, I'd rather just slope off quietly!

Had lots of pains a few nights ago - OH ran me a bath which was just magical, it helped so much. It's definitely solidified my thoughts about labouring/birthing in water!
Anyone else considering this..?

I laboured in the pool with my other two, though delivered on dry land :) it really helped with pain relief.

We don't have any hospitals/birthing centers around here that allow water births, but if I go into labor naturally this time and have to labor at home, I will definitely remember to run myself a bath. Thanks, ladies!

33 weeks today! Definitely still feeling like I belong in early third trimester. December 4th feels years away. And now we're getting so close to having everything done for her arrival; soon it's just going to be a waiting game!

At least in the UK we don't just get the whooping cough -it's basically the same as the booster and inital jabs littlies get - so we get additional shots of diptheria, polio and tetanus - and it's the tetanus that kills your arm - apparently by the time the childhood vaccination schedule finishes we have 5 doses of it and each time you have it the site is more sore - and for me that was either dose 6 or 7 (a few accidddents as a young adult)

Still worth it though.

Hi ladies im new to this thread but have been on bnb for a while .. 31+3 been really crampy today loads of little aches but nothing im worrying about lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->