Eastenders - Denise's Death Spoiler

If she reveals herself at Libbys birthday then that is tonight :shrug:

I was getting annoyed at her too. But I think he has 'brainwashed' her, coz she didnt want him to leave her to go to bible study.

My OH said last night, "she needs to sabotage the top step, so when he walks in he falls and she can escape....She should put a roller skate up there!"
Me: "yes dear, and where is she going to get this roller skate from?" :dohh::dohh: bless him. God help him if he ever gets kidnapped
!!

:rofl: That's hillarious!

I was getting annoyed at her too. But I think he has 'brainwashed' her, coz she didnt want him to leave her to go to bible study.

My OH said last night, "she needs to sabotage the top step, so when he walks in he falls and she can escape....She should put a roller skate up there!"
Me: "yes dear, and where is she going to get this roller skate from?" :dohh::dohh: bless him. God help him if he ever gets kidnapped!!

:rofl: bless him! It's a good idea in theory! Just not very realistic :haha: xx

Me: "yes dear, and where is she going to get this roller skate from?" :dohh::dohh: bless him. God help him if he ever gets kidnapped!!

lol, this is an eastenders thread right?!?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think he has been watching too many cartoons. I wouldnt have been suprised if he had siad to put a banana skin at the top and loads of 'tacks' at the bottom for him to fall on :haha::haha: bless him...at 25, you'd have thought he would have known better :cloud9:

lol, this is an eastenders thread right?!?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think he has been watching too many cartoons. I wouldnt have been suprised if he had siad to put a banana skin at the top and loads of 'tacks' at the bottom for him to fall on :haha::haha: bless him...at 25, you'd have thought he would have known better :cloud9:

Oh yeah, good point! :haha: xx

yay i was right, i said to my dh it will end when she goes in...eastenders is just too predictable lol

I can't believe she was only next door all the time! I was actually quite impressed with that twist :blush: :haha: xx

Has everyone seen the spoiler in the sun TV mag as to where Denise is being kept?

Turns out she is being kept in the house next door to her own!!!I assume the boarded up one

Oooops, only just seen this :blush: xx

If the house is boarded up, how is Lucas getting in and out?

I am proper angry at Eastenders ending it there... plus we've got a two day wait to see what happens :hissy:

Had Lucas taken the pills?

arghh i havent watched tonights yet!! recorded it as i was putting archie to bed. gonna bash OH out the way in a minute and watch it!!!

yesterday though i was willing her to whack him with something!! i was looking in the background at the shelves to see what she could hit him with lol

If the house is boarded up, how is Lucas getting in and out?

I am proper angry at Eastenders ending it there... plus we've got a two day wait to see what happens :hissy:

Had Lucas taken the pills?

probably a back entrance lol.. it made me laugh that denise clearly hasnt even tried getting out for 3 weeks lol..

dunno if he's taken them or not but he doesnt die, he goes into the house after denise x

i was shouting at the tv to hit him or just leg it...

I was a bit pee'd they ended it there too, they could of at least shown a shocked look on everyones faces and ended it.

I have been wondering why that house has been boarded up for a while now. Oh and why on earth could they not hear her screaming next door?!? I can certinly hear my neighbours in my terraced house!

im annoyed they ended it there and its not on until tommorrow night :hissy:

I just cant believe that she had made any effort to escape before now!! And like someone else pointed out, since when did those houses have basements?? Pft

Was kinda obvious they would end it there though. Thursdays should be good :thumbup::thumbup: and, all this gives something for zainab to gossip about :lol:

yay cant wait for tonight!! :lol:

ive been awake since 5, up since 6 - theres not much else i can be excited about this time of morning!! :haha:

I just saw a clip on 'Breakfast'...it's ruined for me now :(

I can't wait for tonight either, knowing my luck I won't be able to watch it for some reason :haha:

Yay!!Its Thursday,can't wait!Thats if I can get the TV working...went to put Cbeebies on for Harvey and it says no signal!! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->