Eastenders - Denise's Death Spoiler

nooo....i'm recording it! I must resist coming in this thread until I have seen it...

if someone wrote something down you'd look at it right away! Omg, eastenders annoys me.

Ah but this is the soap where suddenly cellars appear when needed...lol.xx

Darren is more intrested in getting his end away than investigating the scream from libby's house .xx

lol haven't seen it yet, got to wait until its on at 10. Comments are too funny tho! :haha:

Murder I think wasn't it?mind you if they had reeled off the whole list,eastenders would have overran..lol.xx

he got arrested for holdin them hostage i think thts wat the policeman sed...

Did anyone else think it was a bit rubbish the way it all ended?!? I wanted to see him lose the plot a little bit more first :lol:
Maybe it was because I had read all the spoilers :shrug:

But, Heather :dohh::dohh: and the girl who plays Abi is a terrible actress!!

It was a bit of a let down wasn't it.

I mean this guy has gone to great lengths to cover all this up .. then he just completely backs down didn't really put up a fight .. rubbish lol.

Totally agree, half of it was more about heather not seeing the note, rather than what was going on, oh and rounders?!? Why did no one else seem shocked to see Denise?!

I would have fainted if i was at someones funeral and a while later they walked in, no one did seem shocked in the square to see her back?

Yeah, wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

Chelsea annoys me too.. crap actress. Libby was good in that scene though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->