Eastenders - Is Bradley's....

ooohhhh i never realised about the ring, you are clever

cant wait for the live episode now
i think bradley did it or knows who did x

Ohhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see it now :) hurry up the 19th of feb lol

i did hear its gonna be the most emotional exit from eastenders .... even more emotional than jamie and sonia omg better get the tissues ready now :cry:

Omg when jamie died on xmas day all those years ago i spent the entire evening in my room crying my eyes out!!! haha.

I read on msn news a couple of weeks ago that even the cast don't know who the killer is and they wont know until they play the part on the live episode on the 19th :)
Whether or not theres any truth in it though who knows:shrug:
x

i did hear its gonna be the most emotional exit from eastenders .... even more emotional than jamie and sonia omg better get the tissues ready now :cry:

OMG no it couldn't be I sat in floods of tears it was horrendous.

I dont want Bradders to leave I love him :( x

Oh iv lost so many tears due to eastenders lol
for some reason i always had a soft spot for paul trueman :shrug:
if he cried then i had to as well lol
im so sad xxx

I read on msn news a couple of weeks ago that even the cast don't know who the killer is and they wont know until they play the part on the live episode on the 19th :)
Whether or not theres any truth in it though who knows:shrug:
x

Yeah I've heard that.

i dont know how to do spoilers so il be vague but the ring isnt archies because that turns up somewhere else...:winkwink:

If u go onto 'go advanced' on replying there's an option to add a spoiler in the top bar above the text box, where font etc are....i want the full spoiler!
:D xxxx

Max turns to see the police descending on Janine's flat to search it. They find Archie's engagement ring in her bedroom

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh
:shock:
:shock:

I'm convinced it's Bradley... I don't want him to die. He's one of my favourite characters!

I almost boycotted the show when Danielle was killed off. They made me cry and I don't cry :growlmad:

i just watched this morning and bradley was like well suposely i commit sucide if you believe what u read in the papers, assuming that isnt true then?

The producer dudey was on This Morning a few weeks ago and he too said the cast member will be told on the night of the live show. They are doing different endings and on the night hes gonna say "Right we're doing ending blah" to the cast.

ive heard its sean slater that killed archie!!

I reckon it could have been Peggy though because shes leaving isnt she

And I think Staceys baby dies :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"