Eastenders - Is Bradley's....

I thought Staceys was the one that survived.

I find it hard to believe they find out on the night .. i mean EE is filmed weeks/months in advance .. so how would they have progressed with anymore scenes? if they didnt know the outcome.

Apparently the killer is only revealed to the viewers,so no one else would treat them any differently.
Donna
xxx

i cant wait now how long have we got x

I find it hard to believe they find out on the night .. i mean EE is filmed weeks/months in advance .. so how would they have progressed with anymore scenes? if they didnt know the outcome.

exactly!:wacko:

Its zeinabs (sp) baby that dies, its still born :( not staceys, but there is another thread around here somewhere about the eastenders pregnancy spoilers if u wanna nose :p :thumbup:

Its zeinabs (sp) baby that dies, its still born :( not staceys, but there is another thread around here somewhere about the eastenders pregnancy spoilers if u wanna nose :p :thumbup:

you know them spoilers dont work on the emails :dohh:lol dont worry i would of peeped anyway where can i find all these pregnancy spoilers then :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/tv-film-entertainment/267518-possible-eastenders-pregnancy-spoliers.html

there you go! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->