Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

That's how I got pregnant with DD - the first month I was stress free and just had fun with it, we got the BFP!

Same with my DS & my M/C! lol. I dunno why we put pressure on ourselves, it obv doesnt work! lol

Congratulatiosn Vicyi!!! :happydance:

AF is due either tomorrow or Tuesday. I will be testing on Wednesday if she doesn't show up. I have been feeling really wierd this month. Strange cramps and just an odd feeling for the past few days.

:hugs:

Well, AF got me yesterday afternoon. :cry: She came in heavy and painfully to beat it all. I am now preparing my TTC shopping list for when I go to the STates.

Sorry to hear it, GB!

All these months of ttc kind of beat the excited anxiety of the tww out of me. I find myself assuming that it'll be a bfn, and will be shocked at anything else! It's not really in a negative way, but in a "I'm used to this" way. We'll see. I think im just trying to skip over the disappointment if AF shows up after all this daily hard work.

SB, I have cried after each AF except 2. I thought I was finally used to seeing the AF, but this time, she caught me by surprise, I was so sure with all of te symptoms I had been having for the past few days. So, when she showed her face, I cried and cried. :cry:

I plan on having tests done my next cycle here in Mexico. I will be returning on Sept 14 more or less.

(((hugs GB!)))

AF is always good and bad for me, so I cant get too upset. It at least means I'm still cycling and there's a chance for next month, so it's a mixed blessing. It took me months, but I think I finally got the hang of going with the flow and letting baby choose its own time.

We tried really hard this month though, so who knows - I may get really down this month like I did when I was ttcing dd. it's definitely stressing the longer ttc goes on, because then I have to wonder what's going on with my body. Having only one ovary and Fallopian tube definitely puts me under some anxiety! I'm in the tww right now though (cd17) so I'm choosing to remain positive as long as I can.

Oh GB :hugs:
I have to admit i was the same as you SB, i just 'knew' af would be here and never really got my hopes up. This bfp was a massive shock to me (even though we were semi trying!!)
Im sending loads of luck to both of you :hugs: xx

Thanks Vic!

I'm on day 22 now, still so far away from testing! Have no idea how this month is going to go but I'm a bit concerned if I'm not pregnant - my nipples hurt so badly, its like nursing DD while they're filled with glass shards. It hurts so badly, I'm afraid to find out why it I get a bfn. No signs of thrush yet, to hopefully rule that out.

Well, OH doesn't want a BFP this month. I will be in the States and he wants to be there when I test. He said that we will still try, but if AF is late, he doesn't want me to test until I return. I would have to wait 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!! Imagine that one! I might test if by some miracle she is late and just not tell him ;)

Lol I wouldn't be able to do that, GB!

Since my last post, I found some light brown mucus/blood. I don't know if this is the start of an early period or what, but it's got me feeling pretty down. I feel out of the game when I only played half! I'm only on day 22, so I don't know what's happening. I think it would be too late for implantation spotting, and I'm having some cramping. Bummed!

:hugs: SB. AF showed 3 days early for me last cycle too. Sometimes implantation happens around 11-13DPO. Rare, but it does sometimes.

GL and :hugs:

Thanks! Guess I was wrong before, I got a bit down and upset about getting AF yesterday. DH cured it with going to buy me ice cream and we had a fun time at the neighbors with some friends (and DD had a fun time playing her her friends!) so today I'm in better spirits. I was pretty hopeful for this cycle, certainly didn't expect a freak 21 day cycle!

If there's any good that comes out of this short cycle, it's that I now have two more cycles to try instead of one more. I'm working with dd to cut down nursing a bit (her teeth have been hurting so she was comfort nursing like crazy - I'm pretty sure that's what messed me up here) and ttc full strength this next cycle. One of these times I'm going to get that BFP! Maybe round #8 will work...

:hi: I'm good thanks, hoping to see some more BFPs for these lovely ladies ! x

aww congratulations on your bfp how exciting how are you feeling xx

I'm waiting for AF to arrive. I don't think I O'ed this month after a really funky cycle last month. =\

OH BOO :( I'll still keep fingers crossed for you SB :)

I'm feeling good thanks, a little tired but i'm ok, how are you? x

COngrats Vicyi!!

Well, I had a chemical last month. :cry: AF was 5 days late and had a BFP. AF showed, but was very odd and painful. TMI: I had huge clots and when it was just flow, it looked like koolaid.

The only good thing out of my chemical was nthat at least I do know that my TR worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->