Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

So sorry to hear it, GB!

I have no idea if I have cycled this month at all. My milk supply has reduced a lot and I'm no longer leaking, would I would think would trigger my cycles but I can't tell.

In good news, we adopted a rescue dog yesterday! He's a year old golden retriever i renamed Danny and the sweetest dog ever. He seems to have become attached to me (all animals always glue themselves to my husband first! ) so he's won my heart. Katie adores him. He's great to keep my mind off of obsessing over ttc!

Hello everyone hope we're ok x waiting to test here :)

Yeah i'm good thanks. Thought this thread had gone quiet so thought i'd see how everyone was :) Been testing here - bfn - but its still early so who knows :shrug:

I'm not sure. My cycles aren't regular. My last one was 38days, one before was 29 and one before that was 34. If i go with when i *think* i may have ovulated i would be 13 DPO and AF would be due around now? Unless i've worked that out wrong... I could well be wrong though?! Surely a test would have picked up on it by now though wouldnt it? Think I'm gonna get some Ov tests for the next cycle to see where we're at :wacko:

I'm not sure. My cycles aren't regular. My last one was 38days, one before was 29 and one before that was 34. If i go with when i *think* i may have ovulated i would be 13 DPO and AF would be due around now? I could well be wrong though?! Think I'm gonna get some Ov tests for the next cycle to see where we're at :wacko:

I'm similar. I was every 28 days but now I range from 31-33. I was going to do ov tests this month too but then my mum got ill and ttc wasn't at the front of my mind.

Hi ladies!!! I finished my last dose of CLomid for this cycle. I have my scan Monday andwill get the date and time for the trigger! I am nervous and excited. I hate shots more than anything. By this time next week, I will be in the long TWW!!!

:hugs: :dust:

AWW Good Luck GB. Here's hoping the trigger works for you <3
Sequeena sounds like we are in the same boat then. I'm thinking if i Ov'd when i thought we stand a good chance of having caught the egg. Any later and i think we missed it. This is the first cycle of me ever TTC really so the next one should be interesting if we do start tracking :)

Vicyi, where do I go to get the picture for my siggy like the one with your kids?

I got mine from xxxjacxxx i think she has just reopened again so go take a look. If not there are a few people that do them. Heres the link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/

hey
:) I'm in the TWW, 9dpo today.
Don't think we've done it this cycle, I used OPKs and preseed, we BDed at the right time, but still don't think I'm UTD.

Nice to hear from you all!!! x x x

hello
Just an update for you guys, tested this evening at 10dpo and :bfp:
Whoop! Still such early days, but right now I'm pregnant!
We used preseed this month and replaced my normal tea with peppermint and had a cup of green tea everyday.
I'm still a bit in shock, have had a few early m/c in the past so not too excited just yet.

Aw congrats hun!! Fingers crossed this is your sticky xx

Congrats!!!! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!!

Welll ladies. My scan went awesome!!! A little scary, but great. I have 1 12mm follicle, 1 23mm follicle, and 2 22mm follicles!! She said I will more than likely release all 3!! OH is scared we will catch all 3! Just imagine! I am praying we catch at least one.

I will trigger tonight at 8PM and BD tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I can't wait until Father's Day to see if we catch at least one of these babies!!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->