Easter Bunny Babies

IM PLAYING SIMS:D feel well sick and hungry atm but cant decide what to eat

Used to love the sims. I always did the same, had as many babies as possible :haha:
x

:rofl: I do the same, can't find my disc anywhere at the moment though :dohh:

just seen your reply Scamp :thumbup: thanks hun :hugs: makes me mad when people judge others because of their size

me and Chris dtd last night and about half an hour later I had some really intense tummy cramps and bubbly feeling in my tummy, was so weird :wacko:

No worries hun. Was a stupid thread lol, I can't see why weight would matter.

Was it like period pains? When I was preg, after an orgasm I had really intense period pains for about 5 minutes.
Do you have any preg symptoms?
x

it was like really intense period pains ... was so weird, it's never happened before :wacko:

i has really bad af cramps atm please pleasea please let me get past 9dpo!

fingers crossed you do hun :hugs:

:( my dress has just arrived and it's far too big ... it looks like a tent :(

:( could you be coming down with a tummy bug? really hope it's not af or anything too bad ...

I've been lucky, not had any cramps since last night after we dtd lol

:( could you be coming down with a tummy bug? really hope it's not af or anything too bad ...

I've been lucky, not had any cramps since last night after we dtd lol

i sneezed earlyer and been cramping on and off since, same as yesterday i ermm:blush: pumped lol and again cramped for ages:shrug:

:shrug: I have no idea what it could be hun :( just keeping everything crossed that it isn't af

FX for you both.

I'm having really bad period pains, can't stand up straight. I fainted earlier and I'm starving but we have no food in and Mike is fast asleep cos he isn't well :( Well crap!
Cheer me up someone? lol
xx

awwwww hun ... is there anything you could order in like Dominos or something?

and have you got a hot water bottle to hand? if you put some boiling water in it and hold it on your belly it might help ease the cramps a bit :hugs:

I've got something that might give you a giggle, I keep having naughty dreams about other men, well 2 in particular, the guy off Gilmore Girls and the new principal guy from Neighbours, it's been going on for about a week now :blush:

awwwww hun ... is there anything you could order in like Dominos or something?

and have you got a hot water bottle to hand? if you put some boiling water in it and hold it on your belly it might help ease the cramps a bit :hugs:

I've got something that might give you a giggle, I keep having naughty dreams about other men, well 2 in particular, the guy off Gilmore Girls and the new principal guy from Neighbours, it's been going on for about a week now :blush:

:haha: YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->