Easter Bunny Babies

There's pizza hut but they don't open for a few hours. Mike's bro finishes work soon so might give him a text to get me some munchies.
Yeah, got a hot water bottle on my tummy, plus took some feminax, I know I shouldn't but can't cope without them

:rofl: Lucky you! I hardly ever get dirty dreams. And when I do it's about really dodgy people that I wouldn't sleep with :dohh:

xx

:hugs: really hope they ease up for you soon ...

I can normally get away with only having one of those dreams a month, but it's been a full week of them now :dohh:

Haha I'm jealous. I sometimes read naughty books before bed to see if that works but :nope: I still get my reacurring dream that my teeth fall out :dohh:
The secret diary of a sex addict is a fab book btw :blush:
xx

:rofl: I keep telling myself it's because I've been catching up on the Neighbours episodes I've missed and watching my Gilmore Girls dvds lol ...

Maybe I've just got a dirty mind :haha:

:p

Chris is getting me more yoghurts and a few other bits from Morrissons tonight :happydance: I love the nom yoghurts, over the moon that they're 25p each at the moment :happydance:

emmy me thinks ur the best bet for the next bfp on this threat:happydance: im defo gonna be seeing af in the next week cramps are full on and cm has gone watery like b4 af

Not tried the nom yoghurts but we do have some really good offers at work recently. I'd never shop anywhere but Morrisons :thumbup:
We've even got creme eggs in mmm love them!

yummmmmmm don't get me started on them lol ...

ok I've just checked my cm, really sorry to switch from food / choccy to this sort of thing, but I've got loads of really stretchy white cm :wacko:

Not sure about the sticky cm hun. Think it is thick and white during pregnancy but I might be wrong

Thats the best I could find
https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/952.aspx?CategoryID=54&SubCategoryID=134
x

I'm going to test with smu tomorrow and see what happens, it's always stronger than my fmu for some reason :dohh:

:hugs: I'm trying not to get my hopes up ... have seen something very faint on an ic test, and a faint line on an opk that I've just done and had only been to the loo less than an hour ago ...

really hope it gets darker tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->