Easter Bunny Babies

thanks hun :hugs:

trying to talk myself into thinking it was an evap (which it probably was) :blush:

blah had a nap feel like poop now got really waaterty cm having a bet with ben that i will win as af is on way he says no its bellybug im gonna win this one

you might end up surprised :hugs:

I'm trying not to get too excited ... but it's sooooo damn hard

this is what I just got ... I hardly ever, ever, ever get lines on these green opks ... not sure if I can see anything on the blue hpt though :dohh:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0028-3.jpg

this is what I just got ... I hardly ever, ever, ever get lines on these green opks ... not sure if I can see anything on the blue hpt though :dohh:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0028-3.jpg

i see a ery faint line on both hun:happydance: fxd!

:happydance: so I'm not being crazy thinking there might be a hint of something on the hpt

but as I say the green opks, I never get anything like this, never this dark ... and the pic was only taken at 5 - 6 minutes in :thumbup:

:happydance: so I'm not being crazy thinking there might be a hint of something on the hpt

but as I say the green opks, I never get anything like this, never this dark ... and the pic was only taken at 5 - 6 minutes in :thumbup:

i defo see sumin on both all be it faint:hugs:

just got to wait it out until tomorrow, am not testing again tonight lol ... I've promised myself :blush:

Just nipping to the supermarket hun, don't know how long I'm going to be though lol

Hope the cramps are easing up for you :hugs:

just got to wait it out until tomorrow, am not testing again tonight lol ... I've promised myself :blush:

Just nipping to the supermarket hun, don't know how long I'm going to be though lol

Hope the cramps are easing up for you :hugs:

blah cramps have trned to nausea and headache

awwww have literally just missed you lol

night night hun :hugs:

didn't realise we'd take so long, but I got car sick and been having tummy cramps :sick:

:dohh: think I was reading the wrong page lol ... I thought you were going to bed

ok now im off lol bed is calling me il be waititng to see ur test tomoz! night night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->