Easter Bunny Babies

Yeah, had a lolly, 2 glasses of cordial, a brew and custard, done nothing.
Can't stop weeing :haha: I hate periods!
FX for you both!
x

:wohoo:

we're going to book next year's holiday when the 2012 prices come out ... shall I just book it just me and Chris or wait until December and see what happens baby wise? :shrug:

we're going to book next year's holiday when the 2012 prices come out ... shall I just book it just me and Chris or wait until December and see what happens baby wise? :shrug:

most places allow u to add a baby last min i should think hun:hugs: we will be doing the whole holiday last min for us lol

I'd book hun :thumbup: And then hopefully you can always add a space for a lo
x

cool we'll save a bit of money together as the deposit with thomas cook is normally £350 :thumbup: and then there'll only be about £400 left to pay on it ... just got to wait until April for the 2012 prices to come out

:happydance: my brother has just said that he is going to pay towards my passport renewal as a birthday pressie for me

cool we'll save a bit of money together as the deposit with thomas cook is normally £350 :thumbup: and then there'll only be about £400 left to pay on it ... just got to wait until April for the 2012 prices to come out

:happydance: my brother has just said that he is going to pay towards my passport renewal as a birthday pressie for me

awww thats nice of him

he feels bad because he just got me a duvet set for xmas and nothing for my birthday yet lol

am soooooooo excited :happydance:

I'm looking at car seats that will fit on an airplane, but would probably hold baby on my knee :blush:

I had to use one of them last time we went because I was a bit big for the seat :(

but am using it as an extra incentive to lose my weight :happydance:

i am soooooooooooooooooooooo tired today cold sleep for england and germany put together!

lol ... ahhhhh I'm so happy you got to 9 dpo hun :happydance:

I'm feeling really motivated and full of pma now that we've decided to book the holiday later this year

lol ... ahhhhh I'm so happy you got to 9 dpo hun :happydance:

I'm feeling really motivated and full of pma now that we've decided to book the holiday later this year

ive noenergy or pma today lol just wanna sleep but cant until later as my mattress has to air out:dohh:

:hugs: maybe an early night is called for once the mattress has finished airing?

:hugs: maybe an early night is called for once the mattress has finished airing?

defo! im well tired dunno if its cos i aint been doing much but itd annoying lol same as the cramps and the sicky feeling but ive only been sick once or twice at max

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->