Easter Bunny Babies

hmmmm you know, Ben could be right and it could be a bellybug :hugs: really hope af isn't about to turn up :hugs:

well testing was a complete and utter waste of time this morning, the opk seems to have got lighter and the hpt hasn't got any darker, so it must have been an evap :cry:

Sorry to hear that hun how many days past ov are you? Maybe leave it a few more days then test again x

well testing was a complete and utter waste of time this morning, the opk seems to have got lighter and the hpt hasn't got any darker, so it must have been an evap :cry:

:hugs: aint over till the witch shows her face

Sorry to hear that hun how many days past ov are you? Maybe leave it a few more days then test again x

I'm somewhere between 13 and 15 dpo I think ...

Just kinda expected something to show after my test last night / afternoon :(

this is what I got this morning :(

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0027-3.jpg

this is what I got this morning :(

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0027-3.jpg
hmmm give it a few more days hun if no af and no bfp perhaps a trip to docs to chek u have ovd or hcg?

I reckon af will be with me before the end of next week ... I don't know why I got my hopes up, just feel like a bit of an idiot now to be honest :blush:

if I'm 15dpo today, something should have shown up by now shouldn't it?

Morning :wave:
Have you tried a frer hun? It would show up on one by now. Fxd for you hun.
xx

Chris won't let me buy frer tests anymore because of the amount of money I spent on them earlier this year :(

Maybe give it 3 days and if no af, test again? Maybe you ovulated later than you thought.

A clomid tablet opened in my throat because it got stuck and now my throat is really hurting and burning :(

true ... but that means I've still got another 9 days to go if I'm going off last cycle lol

Maybe give it 3 days and if no af, test again? Maybe you ovulated later than you thought.

A clomid tablet opened in my throat because it got stuck and now my throat is really hurting and burning :(

owchy! try wash it down a lil bit:hugs:

well ive made it to 9dpo:happydance: not sure how much longer il make lol but temp went up a lil today so defo not coming today and the only time im getting cramps is when i need a number 2 and nause comes then too:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->