Easter Bunny Babies

I'm ok hun, just wishing my next cycle would start lol ... and me being the idiot I am couldn't resist testing and it seems to be another bfn :dohh:

I'm ok hun, just wishing my next cycle would start lol ... and me being the idiot I am couldn't resist testing and it seems to be another bfn :dohh:

:hugs::hugs: i apparently had a sex dream last night:wacko: dont remember it bt ben says i was talking in my sleep lol

lol ... I can't remember my dream from last night :dohh:

just thrown the test away, thought I could see something very faint, but the camera wouldn't pick it up, so I think it was an evap as my opk line was pretty non existant

lol ... I can't remember my dream from last night :dohh:

just thrown the test away, thought I could see something very faint, but the camera wouldn't pick it up, so I think it was an evap as my opk line was pretty non existant

opks dont ALWAYS pick up preg apprently so ur not out yet

I thought they did because hcg is only very slightly different to lh lol :dohh:

going to leave it a couple of days and then test again ...

I don't think I'll mind too much as I'm all ready for next cycle, ready to go for it and give it everything I've got :thumbup:

I thought they did because hcg is only very slightly different to lh lol :dohh:

going to leave it a couple of days and then test again ...

I don't think I'll mind too much as I'm all ready for next cycle, ready to go for it and give it everything I've got :thumbup:

same as me lol im just glad ive got past 9dpo:happydance:

:hugs:

sorry it's taking yonks to reply, it's gone a bit manic here, am trying to reset the sat nav at the moment lol

:hugs:

sorry it's taking yonks to reply, it's gone a bit manic here, am trying to reset the sat nav at the moment lol

lol thats ok im switching between playing sims and thr forum feeling sicky again atm

:cry: just been out with Misty and found one of mum's cats had been knocked down by a car

:grr: that's 3 cats we've lost now in the past 6 months because we have idiots driving through the village

:cry: just been out with Misty and found one of mum's cats had been knocked down by a car

:grr: that's 3 cats we've lost now in the past 6 months because we have idiots driving through the village

awww im sorry hun :hugs:

:hugs: Have a nice long soak and get Ben to look after you hun
x

ugh, it's been one of those days ...

I am feeling so fed up and completely empty and numb of pma this evening that I'm contemplating taking a break if nothing happens next cycle. I always do this to myself, get my hopes up and then come crashing down to earth with a bump. It just makes me wonder when on earth it's going to be my turn ... almost 3 years of officially ttc ... I can't take it anymore :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->