Easter Bunny Babies

Would be lovely if it is your first family hol hun :cloud9:
We're not sending the invites for the after do until sept time now. Figured it'd be to early otherwise, so don't worry if you don't get one for a while.

okies :D

how are plans coming along hun?

I think if December comes around and nothing has happened then I'll probably take a break for a few months so that we don't have to change the holiday so close to us going, or having to cancel because I'm too far along. And maybe a 6 month break would do us some good as well if it comes to it :coolio:

Not really done much extra. Want to do more but it's too early.

You will hun, I know it!
x

I really hope you're right hun, we'll certainly be going for it this year :hugs:

How are you feeling about this cycle hun?

Not overly confident. I bled for 8 days so don't think my lining will be thick enough. Just trying not to think about it much to be honest. Just see what they say on Tues at the scan.

omggggg I am so fecking angry :grr:

my brother's gf just made a really horrible comment because I wouldn't clean up her puppy's poop - "how on earth is she going to cope when she finally has a baby?"

who the f**k does she think she is???????

omggggg I am so fecking angry :grr:

my brother's gf just made a really horrible comment because I wouldn't clean up her puppy's poop - "how on earth is she going to cope when she finally has a baby?"

who the f**k does she think she is???????

:hugs: clean her own bloody dogs poo!:growlmad:

well im officlay now 2 days late but too scared to test as my temp was a bit lower this morn so i panicked thinking af was coming lol she still could

:hugs: is there any sign hun that she might be on her way like spotting?

I wish I had some advice to give hun ... if you do decide to test then I'm here either way :hugs:

I don't blame you hun, I'll probably be exactly the same tomorrow :hugs:

sore boobs and funny feeling in your tummy too ... argh I don't wanna get your hopes up, but it does sound good to me :hugs:

you're stronger than I am, I just know as soon as I buy the tests tomorrow I'll want to do one as soon as I get back :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->