Easter Bunny Babies

:hugs: well I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't hun and that you get a nice :bfp:

I'm ok, had a tiny temp rise this morning, felt a bit icky when I got up to go toilet and still got sore boobs, trying not look into it too much just in case :dohh:

and I'm still upset at my brother's gf's comment from last night :(

I'm ok, had a tiny temp rise this morning, felt a bit icky when I got up to go toilet and still got sore boobs, trying not look into it too much just in case :dohh:

and I'm still upset at my brother's gf's comment from last night :(

f her hun she should of cleaned her own dog poo up lazy bizotch

lol ... I'll refuse to clean up after her dog full stop today, like when it misses the paper, I'll sometimes mop it up so people don't stand in it, but not today, no chance :sick:

my boobs are proper sore today too ... my left one is aching more towards the side closer to my armpit, and the right one is just above my nipple if that makes sense? :shrug:

lol ... I'll refuse to clean up after her dog full stop today, like when it misses the paper, I'll sometimes mop it up so people don't stand in it, but not today, no chance :sick:

my boobs are proper sore today too ... my left one is aching more towards the side closer to my armpit, and the right one is just above my nipple if that makes sense? :shrug:

it does hun fingers crossed its for a gd reasom:hugs: im so tired again:nope:

I figured out if I ovd around about cd 27, I'd be something like 11 - 13 dpo. and I've stopped doing the opks too, it doesn't always show a positive opk before a hpt and is quite rare for it to do so :blush:

I figured out if I ovd around about cd 27, I'd be something like 11 - 13 dpo. and I've stopped doing the opks too, it doesn't always show a positive opk before a hpt and is quite rare for it to do so :blush:

yeh u would hun :hugs: im sat tryna work out if the pain im getting is my womb or ovarys lol looking at pics its my ovarys:shrug:

:hugs: I'm trying so hard not to get excited :blush:

where abouts are the aches hun?

please excuse my yucky stretchys lol

Attachments

• 771_1776.jpg
    771_1776.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 771_1777.jpg
    771_1777.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
bear in mind my uturus is like this lol
https://hon.nucleusinc.com/imagescooked/68741W.jpg