• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

I am so annoyed, now my husband doesnt want to try again for a few years . I might miss out on ovulation bc of this. and taking clomid for no damn reason. and I am so upset. I can not try again in a few years, and he knows it!! so unless I can talk him back into it, by next week. and I dont feel comfortable talking him back into it. I just hate when I know what I want, and he changes his mind , at first it was wait a couple months, then it was ok, we can try again after the 4 weeks, and now it is a few years. I am in tears.

ohhhh hun :(

the only thing I can recommend is to tell him how much it means to you and that there isn't any point in taking Clomid if it's not going to be put to use

the sad fact, was my doctor already put me on it! I was on it for 5 days! and I was supposed to ovulate anywhere from feb 2nd, to february 7th! but now that whole 5 days of having headaches, and being irritable was for nothing.

so of course I am a little peeved. not to mention I can not try again in a few years. uggh

I am so annoyed, now my husband doesnt want to try again for a few years . I might miss out on ovulation bc of this. and taking clomid for no damn reason. and I am so upset. I can not try again in a few years, and he knows it!! so unless I can talk him back into it, by next week. and I dont feel comfortable talking him back into it. I just hate when I know what I want, and he changes his mind , at first it was wait a couple months, then it was ok, we can try again after the 4 weeks, and now it is a few years. I am in tears.

:hugs:maybe he is afraid of another loss? men dont often show feelings but when they do its usualy by preventing something

Yeah I am too though!! I hate how men can not just say how they feel. instead they ahve to say lets not try for years. instead of saying I am scared of having another loss, and could we wait. just say a possibility that i can not even do. wow. you know??!!!

Yeah I am too though!! I hate how men can not just say how they feel. instead they ahve to say lets not try for years. instead of saying I am scared of having another loss, and could we wait. just say a possibility that i can not even do. wow. you know??!!!

men are odd creatures .maybe sit down and talk to him find out why he wants to wait etc?

tried that so far, he just told me couldnt handle another child right now. which I know is a lie, bc when we were pregnant almost a month ago, he was ready!!! now suddenly he isnt. I know he is just afraid. but it is honestly really hard for me to wait for years. and my doctors dont recommend me getting pregnant after 27! so it is not really possible to wait that many years.

tried that so far, he just told me couldnt handle another child right now. which I know is a lie, bc when we were pregnant almost a month ago, he was ready!!! now suddenly he isnt. I know he is just afraid. but it is honestly really hard for me to wait for years. and my doctors dont recommend me getting pregnant after 27! so it is not really possible to wait that many years.

maybe a month is too soon for him?

yeah I think so. which is a bummer, I took clomid for nothing. Guess I might not be joining you ladies for awhile. I am going to talk to him tonight, and let you know what else he tells me!! Hopefully we can find a compromise to the years thing, maybe 3 or 4 months or 6 months or something.

yeah I think so. which is a bummer, I took clomid for nothing. Guess I might not be joining you ladies for awhile. I am going to talk to him tonight, and let you know what else he tells me!! Hopefully we can find a compromise to the years thing, maybe 3 or 4 months or 6 months or something.

the way thinsg are going for me you will probably be pregnant before me hun :hugs:

omgosh. i am so sorry. and here I am complaining about trying again! I am so sorry. that sucks. can they give you anything to have shorter cycles? *big hugs*

omgosh. i am so sorry. and here I am complaining about trying again! I am so sorry. that sucks. can they give you anything to have shorter cycles? *big hugs*

im waiting for my health insurance to come in the post then will be going to the fs to get it sorted ive also got a bicornuate uturus and i have had pregnancy but all they have been are chemichals so can't wait for the day i see a proper line ona pregnan cy test

omgosh I hope you get that insurance fast!! bc it sounds like you really really need to see a doctor asap!! I am so sorry you had chemical pregnancies! I dont know what that is like! *big hugs* you seem to have a very hard time there, and i really hope you get that bfp soon!! or at least ovulate soon!! That has to be really hard!!

omgosh I hope you get that insurance fast!! bc it sounds like you really really need to see a doctor asap!! I am so sorry you had chemical pregnancies! I dont know what that is like! *big hugs* you seem to have a very hard time there, and i really hope you get that bfp soon!! or at least ovulate soon!! That has to be really hard!!

im getting used to stupidly long cycles just gota hpe the fs can sort me out. same goes for emmy she has had crazy cycles herself

im waiting for my health insurance to come in the post then will be going to the fs to get it sorted ive also got a bicornuate uturus and i have had pregnancy but all they have been are chemichals so can't wait for the day i see a proper line ona pregnan cy test

Are you taking folic acid?

Are you taking folic acid?

yep alough some days i forget to take it have to keep them by my pillow or i forget lol

im getting used to stupidly long cycles just gota hpe the fs can sort me out. same goes for emmy she has had crazy cycles herself
I am sorry you had to even get used to that. sounds dreadful!!! :hug

yep crazy cycles here too :( I went 7 months without a single visit from af, just hoping it's not going to happen again

yep crazy cycles here too :( I went 7 months without a single visit from af, just hoping it's not going to happen again

we are both gonna get thru it together if we are in for a long one:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"