• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

omgosh. i am so sorry. and here I am complaining about trying again! I am so sorry. that sucks. can they give you anything to have shorter cycles? *big hugs*

im waiting for my health insurance to come in the post then will be going to the fs to get it sorted ive also got a bicornuate uturus and i have had pregnancy but all they have been are chemichals so can't wait for the day i see a proper line ona pregnan cy test

Are you taking folic acid?

yep alough some days i forget to take it have to keep them by my pillow or i forget lol

I have found takic folic acid has made my cycles a bit unpedictable, then when i had a month off them my cycle went back to normal x

omgosh. i am so sorry. and here I am complaining about trying again! I am so sorry. that sucks. can they give you anything to have shorter cycles? *big hugs*

im waiting for my health insurance to come in the post then will be going to the fs to get it sorted ive also got a bicornuate uturus and i have had pregnancy but all they have been are chemichals so can't wait for the day i see a proper line ona pregnan cy test

yep alough some days i forget to take it have to keep them by my pillow or i forget lol

I have found takic folic acid has made my cycles a bit unpedictable, then when i had a month off them my cycle went back to normal x
never heard of that happening before:wacko:

Well i have only been taking it 3 n half months. And my cycles have been messed up i had one cycle at 26 days which they are normally around 34 and then i had to long ones.. But when i was pregnant i got bad headaches when taking it as soon as i stopped it my headaches went x

Well i have only been taking it 3 n half months. And my cycles have been messed up i had one cycle at 26 days which they are normally around 34 and then i had to long ones.. But when i was pregnant i got bad headaches when taking it as soon as i stopped it my headaches went x

maybe you are alergic to it?:shrug:

am ok thanks hun, temp has dropped today so I'm keeping everything crossed it might be af ... how about you?

am ok thanks hun, temp has dropped today so I'm keeping everything crossed it might be af ... how about you?

same temp dropped. just found out that jib center cant help me they can help ben but not me so :shrug:

:( ohhhhh hun

does it affect your insurance?

sorry for all the stupid questions ... :hugs:

awwww good :hugs:

hes on the phone to another place now tryna find out if we can appeal against it etc i think its so bad that they made me go to all them interviews for jack all if they knew i wont get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->