• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

exactly ... I don't understand why they'd do that :( :hugs:

they also want me to do that german course but if they aint helping me money wise they can job on i dont have a sppare 60 euor a month for travel fairs

eerytime i think things are working out it fs up same as my stupid cycles:nope:

:hugs:

my mum turned around yesterday and said to relax and it'll come, but how can we relax??

:happydance: I'm being a bit of a domestic goddess (yeah right :dohh:) this afternoon

I'm baking, have got a load of plain scones in the oven at the moment and then going to do some plain ones when Chris gets back from town with the sultanas etc :D

Ohhhhh and we've chosen a hotel for next year :happydance:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...aris_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

It's a bit more expensive than last time we went, but it's right down on the sea front, not far from the shopping centre, ahhhhh I wish the 2012 prices would come out now so I can get booked :thumbup:

:happydance: I'm being a bit of a domestic goddess (yeah right :dohh:) this afternoon

I'm baking, have got a load of plain scones in the oven at the moment and then going to do some plain ones when Chris gets back from town with the sultanas etc :D

Ohhhhh and we've chosen a hotel for next year :happydance:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...aris_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

It's a bit more expensive than last time we went, but it's right down on the sea front, not far from the shopping centre, ahhhhh I wish the 2012 prices would come out now so I can get booked :thumbup:

that looks nice hun

don't give up hun, we'll get there ... it's just taking us longer :hugs:

Ben should be giving you lots of cuddles :hugs:

When did your mum post everything hun?

Ben should be giving you lots of cuddles :hugs:

When did your mum post everything hun?

all went yesterday via dhl been tracking it and it is in germany now so should come tomoz hopefully not that i have anywhere to store it even when we get our own place as we can only go for 2.5 rooms what is one bedroom we can change once i get to say 6 mths preg to a bigger but not before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->