• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

back and have the hicups! just ate my first german donner kebaband wasnt v impressed lol

awwwww :hugs: are you having anything else?

I've got my new scales :happydance: they work loads better, the only time these ones switch off is when I'm wobbling all over the place and they can't get a proper reading ... and I've not put on as much weight as I thought :happydance:

awwwww :hugs: are you having anything else?

I've got my new scales :happydance: they work loads better, the only time these ones switch off is when I'm wobbling all over the place and they can't get a proper reading ... and I've not put on as much weight as I thought :happydance:

see told u was the scales!:hugs:

:happydance: I'm really pleased

Chris has decided he doesn't want to go for that hotel next year now :dohh: he'd prefer somewhere cheaper lol

he's a right dopey sod ...

we're going to look at going away for his birthday next year :thumbup:

the 8th of June :thumbup: so it'll be nice and warm but won't be during school holidays so will be a bit quieter :happydance:

I'm so unbelievably excited ... I've been wanting to go back since we got back in the uk last time we went lol

you never know hun, your luck has to change at some point

well He might be willing to try again! he said he will make his decision by tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->