Easter Bunny Babies

Lol, I think I'll want to do everything really early :blush:
Keeps my mind occupied while I'm on the break as well which is good
xx

the dress you should have a look for a wee bit earlyer so you can find out the times some designers take 6 mths to get a dress to you lol mine took 3 and that was as was rushed order

Ah cool thanks hun. My thinking behind it was if I'm pregnant then it'll need changing.
I'll change it for earlier and if I need to change the date then I can
xx

Lol, I think I'll want to do everything really early :blush:
Keeps my mind occupied while I'm on the break as well which is good
xx

I hope it works for you doing it early we booked our venue and then they went bankrupt so i am now trying to find somewhere that will suite what i want.

I have admitted to everyone im way out my depth with planning my wedding i feel so bad because i cant afford tp invite everyone i want

Aw, thats awful, hope you find somewhere else you like hun. We're having that problem, we both have huge families and are going to struggle to have everyone at the meal
xxx

:cry:

I'm feeling really bad this afternoon. We've just been round to visit Chris' Nanna's, and his cousin was there with her little 2 year old boy. And he really took to Chris, was playing games with him, sharing his toys, just in general really getting on well with him.

And I almost cried because I sat there thinking how much I wish I could give him that, his own little babba that he can roll around on the floor with and play games with :cry:

And if I'm completely 100% honest, sometimes I feel like maybe I should just set him free so that he can find someone who can give him a babba :cry:

Arghhhhhhh I'm so sorry everyone, I don't mean to be on such a downer, espescially with Scamp's good news about getting a ring and starting her wedding journal, but I feel so jealous and like I'm holding Chris back :(

O hun im sorry you feel like that.

You will be a mummy some time this year! I can feel it in my waters!!

:hugs: thanks hun ... the same goes for you, and all the regulars on this thread

I think it's just that it's hit me today how much being a daddy is going to suit Chris and I want it to happen for him sooner rather than later

I always think like that but he told me he will take as long as.it does and we will have lots of fun ttc.

Im sure chris os thinking the same about making you a mummy, i now tell matt everything i am thonkong and he just cuddles me and reassures me.

This is going to be a lucky thread!! We will be mummys!!!

Chris doesn't really do emotional stuff, I have to get him drunk before he'll admit anything to me ... like the other day, he's never ever told me how much he's looking forward to being a dad and how he'll do anything financially possible to get us there, but he had to be drunk to say it :(

Chris doesn't really do emotional stuff, I have to get him drunk before he'll admit anything to me ... like the other day, he's never ever told me how much he's looking forward to being a dad and how he'll do anything financially possible to get us there, but he had to be drunk to say it :(

That is most men im affraid to say matt use to only tell me stuff when he upset me but i sat him down and told him straight.

:rofl: I think I'm just all over the place cos of ovulation, I've gone mega soggy (sorry tmi :blush: ) down below and getting twinges in my tummy, hope it's something good happening

Heyy,
I'm back

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1334.snc4/162654_10150380189015721_856475720_16445708_6585915_n.jpg

xxx

i am in so much pain today who would of thought one slip in the shower could make EVERYTHING hurt so much mainly my back and knees:cry:

Aw hun, have you taken any pain killers?
xx

awwwwww hun :hugs:

I think I'm getting over my little wobble from earlier, I still feel a bit :( but not as bad as earlier

I'm trying to cheer myself up by looking at funky changing bags :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->