Easter Bunny Babies

Keep with the pma hun, you will be a mum!
xxx

awwwwww hun :hugs:

I think I'm getting over my little wobble from earlier, I still feel a bit :( but not as bad as earlier

I'm trying to cheer myself up by looking at funky changing bags :blush:

from what you have described yo need to get humpin woman sounds like you are very near ov

I just feel like it's all my fault cos of my weight and that it's me holding Chris back :(

I think I'll be feeling better once ov is over and done with for this cycle lol

from what you have described yo need to get humpin woman sounds like you are very near ov

I think it's pretty close to be honest, I've gone very soggy (not ewcm though), had aching earlier in my tum when we were sat at his Nanna's house and I had the darkest opk I've ever had not last night, but the night before (all the ones I've done since have been lighter) ... I hope it happens soon :cloud9:

I think it's pretty close to be honest, I've gone very soggy (not ewcm though), had aching earlier in my tum when we were sat at his Nanna's house and I had the darkest opk I've ever had not last night, but the night before (all the ones I've done since have been lighter) ... I hope it happens soon :cloud9:

i really want to start dtd now but dunno if il be able to due to my back:nope: we were ment to yesterday but thats when the pain started so we decided no

Wow your ring is beautiful x

i have been having soggy days lately lol sorry tmi.. But af was due yesterday so think it cud be a sign that she is on her way

does anyone else get queasy sometimes around ov? I've just had a salad, and the cucumber made me want to :sick:

yuck, it's the first time I've felt that icky I've wanted to :sick:

awwww, I hope it starts feeling better soon for you hun :hugs:

I'm thinking about starting a diary, a handwritten one, and keep it going until I get my bfp, all through pregnancy and birth, and then put it in a memory box for my lo :cloud9:

Yes i get quesy around ov all the time.

Im not going to test as i am 100% sure im not pregnant af will arrive tomorrow knowing im going out x

:hugs:

I just found it really weird, because although I've felt queasy, I've never felt it to this extent :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->