Easter Bunny Babies

Yes i get quesy around ov all the time.

Im not going to test as i am 100% sure im not pregnant af will arrive tomorrow knowing im going out x

A test should show up by now hun :hugs:
xx

I'm sure I've probably asked, but when are you collecting them hun?

Ladies, can I pick your brains please?

I'm pretty sure now I missed my surge on the opks, just done another 2 from the same sample just to be sure, and they're mega faint.

We've bd already today, going to try and persuade him tomorrow as well and try pushing my luck for the day after too :rofl:

Should I carry on doing opks for a couple of days or leave it now? It's just that I didn't get a full on positive opk :wacko:

I'm pretty sure now I missed my surge on the opks, just done another 2 from the same sample just to be sure, and they're mega faint.

We've bd already today, going to try and persuade him tomorrow as well and try pushing my luck for the day after too :rofl:

Should I carry on doing opks for a couple of days or leave it now? It's just that I didn't get a full on positive opk :wacko:

keep at it till af or bfp

I would carry on testing for a few more days

I would just keep testing and trying hun
x

Okies :) Thanks everyone, I'll keep testing and bd every other day like we're doing at the moment.

It's so weird that they got darker but I never got a positive, and now the line is barely visible. Maybe my body tried to ovulate, but couldn't :wacko:

That is what my opks always do hun. But my doctor thinks i ovulate bexause my cycles are regular

morning beautiful ladies 2010 is almost at an end and 2011 is gonna be OUR year we are all gooing to be mummys by the end of next year i just know it new year babydust and wishes to all:dust::dust::dust:

I can't wait to put the new calender up! :happydance:
xx

Well still no af and if i was pregnant then baby would be due around my wedding day x

I'm so excited for you :) Really hope this is your :bfp:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"