Easter Bunny Babies

Nah, saving money. We are just going to ask mates to take as many pics as possible and then after the wedding we are making a flicker account and giving everyone the password to uploads wedding pics for us :thumbup:
x

ahhh okies lol you should so join my wedding forum i found it a right lifesaver wedding wise lol

:wohoo:

I have the beginnings of EWCM, not very much at the moment, but it's starting

I'm a very happy lady :happydance:

Happy new year ladies we are all going to be fantastic mummies... Im off to bed now lol x x

morning hun :)

how's things today?

not too bad got some bding in last night finaly! lol and im not sure but think i may have a tiny bit of ewcm this morn was on the tissue when i wiped :shrug:
hows you this year ? xx

yay for ewcm :happydance:

I've got my pma back, I feel ready to face anything :D

:hugs: I'll share my pma with everyone

2011 IS OUR YEAR!!! :happydance:

Hey :flower:
Happy new year everyone.

Sorry for the tmi but :sex: when it isn't about baby making is amazing :blush::haha: We got a little carried away on the sofa last night and it's the best it's been in a long time and I think it's because I wasn't worrying about putting my legs in the air etc!

How are you all?
xxx

Happy new year everyone.

Sorry for the tmi but :sex: when it isn't about baby making is amazing :blush::haha: We got a little carried away on the sofa last night and it's the best it's been in a long time and I think it's because I wasn't worrying about putting my legs in the air etc!

How are you all?
xxx

:rofl: it's not tmi at all hun, glad you had fun :winkwink:

I've just realised I've only got 3 opks left, one for today, one for tomorrow and one to test on my birthday on monday :dohh:

Happy new year everyone.

How are you all?
xxx

I've just realised I've only got 3 opks left, one for today, one for tomorrow and one to test on my birthday on monday :dohh:
i dont think yould need them much longer anyway hun

Happy new year everyone.

How are you all?
xxx

Hehe :blush: I told Mike what I'd wrote and he got really embarassed lol, he also asked if I'd ever wrote anything else about him... Of course not dear :winkwink::haha:

Should be enough hun :) Just buy some more for next cycle and hopefully you won't need them!

xxx

I've ordered some more off ebay for next cycle, just in case I do need them ... hope you're right lindsey and it's not too much longer, going to do today's in about 3 hours and see what happens

:rofl: Scamp, Chris would be mortified if he knew some of the stuff I share with you ladies :dohh:

husband for sale seriouse pain in the ass today! me thinks ov must be near as hes peeing mee of EVERYTHING he does today:growlmad:

you'd welcome him back with open arms if I sent my Chris over to you for a few days :rofl:

my cm has gone white and very wet :rofl: not sticky or stretchy at all anymore :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->