Easter Bunny Babies

you'd welcome him back with open arms if i sent my chris over to you for a few days :rofl:

My cm has gone white and very wet :rofl: Not sticky or stretchy at all anymore :dohh:

sounds like you may have ovd already hun

:dohh:

at least we've been more consistent with :sex: this cycle, will carry on with today and monday as planned, and going to do my opks today, tomorrow and monday as well, just to be double sure ...

it's quite exciting to think it might have happened already though :happydance:

:dohh:

at least we've been more consistent with :sex: this cycle, will carry on with today and monday as planned, and going to do my opks today, tomorrow and monday as well, just to be double sure ...

it's quite exciting to think it might have happened already though :happydance:

it sounds it i go creamy watery b4 ov then go ewcm then back to creamy watery and sumtimes ewcm b4 af arrives

:dohh: I'm a bit freaked out too as well as excited and I don't know why :wacko:

hun I really hope you're right :cry: (happy tears I promise)

how's things with you hun? any change in cm or anything?

hun I really hope you're right :cry: (happy tears I promise)

how's things with you hun? any change in cm or anything?
my cm i THINK has gone wtaery/eggwite so we shall see i can normaly tell the dif with cm and sperm lol tmi i know as ewcm likes to make its way up towards the outside yet sperm just stays inside and this is a bit of both so not 100%sure yet lol i dod a ovulation calculater going by my cycles from the past few months and says ov should be around day 15-19 so we shall see lol
wont be mch chnace for us as every other day will only give us about 3 days sex lol

hmmmmm, what I've been told hun is that if you get a little bit and rub it between your fingers ewcm will stay wet and sperm will dry up, not 100% sure on that one hun, I might be wrong :shrug:

hmmmmm, what I've been told hun is that if you get a little bit and rub it between your fingers ewcm will stay wet and sperm will dry up, not 100% sure on that one hun, I might be wrong :shrug:

yeh ben said about that too will try it next time i go loo lol

lol it's worth a try and might set your mind at rest too :D

Chris reckons I've gone hyper :wacko:

:wohoo:

lol it's worth a try and might set your mind at rest too :D

Chris reckons I've gone hyper :wacko:

:wohoo:

lol you prob have i do everythime i think ov has been i get hyper and run around arond and jump like a looney justr had a fiddle inside and its defo not sperm but not quite ewcm neither its what i get quite often aall i can describe it as is a "bogey" sensation lol like half ewcm but only stretches a teeny bit and clear

:happydance: sounds like proper ewcm might be on the way then, does it normally happen like this?

I just feel like, well I've given it the best shot possible this cycle, we've bd a lot more than normal and I've been on the ball with the opks too :thumbup: does that make sense?

:happydance: sounds like proper ewcm might be on the way then, does it normally happen like this?

I just feel like, well I've given it the best shot possible this cycle, we've bd a lot more than normal and I've been on the ball with the opks too :thumbup: does that make sense?

yeps for me it does lol goes like tacky clear bogeys then turns water ewcm:haha: i have everything BUT my legs crossed for you xx

:rofl: the same goes for you hun ...

2 hours until I do my opk lol

:rofl: the same goes for you hun ...

2 hours until I do my opk lol

i havent done opks for months gave up with them as they stressed me ot more so we just got for temping and every other day unil ewcm appears then everyday until ov confirms

I never normally get lines, used to get absolutely blank ones apart from the control line lol ...

Chris says that I went absolutely boiling the night I got the dark line on my opk, I was that hot that he had to get out of bed and sleep on the floor, would that be a good sign or would it just be a coincidence?

I never normally get lines, used to get absolutely blank ones apart from the control line lol ...

Chris says that I went absolutely boiling the night I got the dark line on my opk, I was that hot that he had to get out of bed and sleep on the floor, would that be a good sign or would it just be a coincidence?

could be a good sign hun my temp rises aeround ov i end p figeting so much lol

my thermometer was up at ours in wales and we hadn't been able to fetch it because of the snow :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->