Easter Bunny Babies

Too right, I was so annoyed because they took the original amount from me, and then things went out of stock, so they charged me again, and I had to wait 5 days for the original amount to go back into my account :grr:

I'm mega excited guys, my opks are going darker again rather than being mega light still

:wohoo:

woooop:happydance:

ooohhhhh good luck with the baby making hun :hugs:

we're having a buffet at mum's and sit around the tv :cloud9:

Oh and I'm being nosey on tesco baby clothes too, my pma is coming back after my wobble yesterday :happydance:

Too right, I was so annoyed because they took the original amount from me, and then things went out of stock, so they charged me again, and I had to wait 5 days for the original amount to go back into my account :grr:

I'm mega excited guys, my opks are going darker again rather than being mega light still

:wohoo:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
xxx

Oh and I'm being nosey on tesco baby clothes too, my pma is coming back after my wobble yesterday :happydance:

lol good that your pma is back! i wanna watch tv but not sure if i want to watch eastenders tonight with the storyline

lol good that your pma is back! i wanna watch tv but not sure if i want to watch eastenders tonight with the storyline
Yeah I'm still not sure if I am. I love EE but think it's going to be so upsetting :cry:
xx

Yeah I'm still not sure if I am. I love EE but think it's going to be so upsetting :cry:
xx
i think thye have gone too far with it tbh

Yeah. I think it's good that they are doing a SIDS storyline, raise awareness. But to steal a baby :shrug: Its so unrealistic as well. I'm sure a mum would recognise her own baby :shrug:
xx

Yeah. I think it's good that they are doing a SIDS storyline, raise awareness. But to steal a baby :shrug: Its so unrealistic as well. I'm sure a mum would recognise her own baby :shrug:
xx

i hate how its always ronnie first danielle then the baby she lost last year and now baby james cant they let her be happy for once

I know yeah. I really want her to be happy. :cry:
xx

Happy new year ladies 2011 is our year!!!

Im off to get ready im going to a fancy dress party at out local:)

emmy im so happy your opks are getting darker keep bd'ing hehe x x

well we're due to bd again tomorrow and on my birthday on monday, I'm kinda hoping that we conceive on my birthday, would be the best present ever, but I doubt it'll happen then :blush:

haha just found the banner ben made me when we decided to ttc:haha:
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/froemben.jpg

Nah, saving money. We are just going to ask mates to take as many pics as possible and then after the wedding we are making a flicker account and giving everyone the password to uploads wedding pics for us :thumbup:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->