The one with the pretty colours and bunny? I see it
x

:wacko: how weird, this is what it's showing me hun

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
How weird!
I'm so annoyed. I ordered some stuff from hobbycraft on boxing day and I still haven't received it. I emailed them and they didn't send it until yesterday. It's going to be 5 more days not including bank hols and weekend :growlmad:
And there was something out of stock, they only told me because I emailed! I would of found out when the rest came and the thing that is out of stock was the main thing I needed! Plus, they've still got it on the website as instock :nope:

xxx

How weird!
I'm so annoyed. I ordered some stuff from hobbycraft on boxing day and I still haven't received it. I emailed them and they didn't send it until yesterday. It's going to be 5 more days not including bank hols and weekend :growlmad:
And there was something out of stock, they only told me because I emailed! I would of found out when the rest came and the thing that is out of stock was the main thing I needed! Plus, they've still got it on the website as instock :nope:

xxx

how bloody annoying i hate when shops do that!

:grr: sports direct did that on me too before xmas, it's really annoying

If af hasnt arrived by tomorrow night then ill test, i have so much ewcm so i am constantly on the toilet thinking af has arrived lol sorry tmi x

Its so annoying. Tbh, i've always had really good service from sports direct so that has shocked me. Ordered stuff on boxing day and it all came on tues :thumbup: Did you complain hun?
I'm waiting until it arrives then I'll ring and have a moan :thumbup:
There's loads of stuff to make and I'm out of double sided tape and ribbons :dohh:

I really hope you get a :bfp: mumanddad :hugs:
xxx

whats your plan for tonight then ladies? we are just about to have dinner then im gonna have a few glasses of asti and get some baby making in:happydance:

Too right, I was so annoyed because they took the original amount from me, and then things went out of stock, so they charged me again, and I had to wait 5 days for the original amount to go back into my account :grr:

I'm mega excited guys, my opks are going darker again rather than being mega light still

:wohoo:

I'm going to have a bottle of wine and watch tv :happydance: Sounds boring but I'm looking forward to it :thumbup:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->