Easter Bunny Babies

I'm so scared of getting my hopes up, I have no idea how many (if any) dpo I am ... I'd love to prove any of them right this cycle or even the next one, it'd be amazing :cloud9:

I'm so scared of getting my hopes up, I have no idea how many (if any) dpo I am ... I'd love to prove any of them right this cycle or even the next one, it'd be amazing :cloud9:

i secretly hope that she jst got the due date and conception mixed up lol if i conceive this cycle would be a sept due date

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Ive just checked my opk before binning it and now it's dried out, the line is mega light, barely visible in fact :happydance:

Hay ladies hope your all well, im not testing because i think af is on her way :(

hehehehehe just been on the phone to my mummy when she send over our tv shes gonna send me my baby clothes hehe:happydance:

:happydance: yayyyyyyy

I'm so excited for next week, my stuff from debenhams and george should come :D

:hugs: butttttttttttttttt early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to af pains, keep in mind that af might be coming as I don't wanna get your hopes up hun, but it's a possibility :hugs:

:rofl: lindsey I'd be mortified if anyone found something like that of mine, fingers crossed she doesn't spot them

I'm feeling a bit icky, bit of tummy ache and when Chris showed me the bread sauce he made to go with the roast I thought I was going to :sick:

:hugs: butttttttttttttttt early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to af pains, keep in mind that af might be coming as I don't wanna get your hopes up hun, but it's a possibility :hugs:

:rofl: lindsey I'd be mortified if anyone found something like that of mine, fingers crossed she doesn't spot them

I'm feeling a bit icky, bit of tummy ache and when Chris showed me the bread sauce he made to go with the roast I thought I was going to :sick:

the chnaces are she WILL find them lol oh well she klnows we have rumpy pumpy anyway so hopefully she wont be too shocked haa. sucks not knowing what dpo you are but it could be a tmmy upset or you could just be thinking of it iif that even makes sence?

yeah I'm thinking it's more to do with the fact I'm coming round the the idea that I've probably ovd while we were away :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->