Easter Bunny Babies

lol well fingers crossed, just over 4 weeks from now hun and you'll be on the right path :hugs:

this cycle we're going to have more bding than ever before lol, I'm just hoping we manage to catch the eggy, just hoping we don't leave anything to chance ...

I'm trying to build my pma back up after last night so have been trawling through baby sites :blush:

lol im gonna go play with buggies again tomoz heheheh. feel so bloomin sick 5thi day ove woken up like this now heartburn headache boobs killing and feeling sick would be exited if it wasnt for the fact we missed ov by 5 days!

are you 100% sure you missed it hun or maybe you ovd later than you thought, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed until either you get a bfp or af arrives :hugs:

there's so much stuff I keep spotting on these sites, but I know if I start I'll end up not stopping and getting overrun with stuff :rofl:

are you 100% sure you missed it hun or maybe you ovd later than you thought, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed until either you get a bfp or af arrives :hugs:

there's so much stuff I keep spotting on these sites, but I know if I start I'll end up not stopping and getting overrun with stuff :rofl:

well ff put ov down for the day 17 for me but wasnt right was due to dodgy temps we dtd all thru then then the lady on the vip forum part of ff told us that no wasnt right and my temp for that day looked promising day 25 i had ewcm the day b4 but we never dtd we did it 4 days b4 ewcm and 5 days before ov:shrug:

so there's just under a week of waiting :( :hugs:

Ahhhh I'm dying to go baby shopping :rofl: :blush: I won't do it until we have a proper house and if mum sees it all she'll get her hopes up :(

so there's just under a week of waiting :( :hugs:

Ahhhh I'm dying to go baby shopping :rofl: :blush: I won't do it until we have a proper house and if mum sees it all she'll get her hopes up :(

lol bless ya no harm in buying lil things online op[ening them then putting them back in the wrapping and hiding like we did lol

okay im off to watch some dvd thank god we brought our sky box cant understand a word being said ont he tv here lol

Lol okies hun, I'm off to nosey round baby shops online :blush:

Morning ladies ...

I feel absolutely yucky this morning. Took my second lot of soy last night and have woken up feeling really sicky.

It probably doesn't help that I couldn't settle all night and think I got a grand total of 2 hours sleep :(

Hope everyone else is feeling better than me lol :hugs:

:hugs: emmy. af has landed for me a whole 5 days earler then she was expected :shrug:

awwwww hun :(

I've kinda treated myself as I was feeling a bit low this morning, I kinda bid on some babygrows and sleepsuits on ebay :blush:

soy isoflavones, it's kinda like a natural version of clomid ...

here's the link to the thread hun, they might be able to offer a bit more advice about :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-246.html

Thanks hun x

well i have just got back from the first referral appointment and we filled out alot of paperwork.
I now have to take matts last lot of sperm test results in and wait for my blood results which will hopefully be next week, then we will talk about what route we will be taking :)

Matt has been told to lose weight and cut back on his weekend drinking.

Its all happening now :) x

awwww am so glad things are moving forward for you :thumbup:

I've spent £10 on ebay today on some cute little sleepsuits etc to put away :blush:

Awww hehe i have loadss in my spare room, we kept everything we brought for logan-george.

I always sneak a look at them and get sooooo broody x

I'll probably only stick to sleepsuits because I have a tendency to get over excited and go over the top :rofl:

If I had the chance I'd probably be buying everything before we even got pregnant :blush:

I'll post some pics once all the auctions are finished in 10 - 15 mins lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->