Easter Bunny Babies

Ha ha I love that Emmy we are the nutty thread!"!!!!!

Hope you are ok? How are your symptoms going?

I am 11 dpo and BFN! But no realy sign that AF is on her way cramps have stopped and got milky CM?????????????????????????????????????

Why can't we just have a spot on our bodies that turns green when we are pregnant????

xx

I really wish it was that simple lol ...

Everything seems to have disappeared for me, no more sore throat or headache, no more tummy cramps. Even my stretchy white cm has dried up a bit. All I can say I have is a high soft cervix :dohh:

Butttttt, I am verrrrryyyyy excited, my fella says we can start putting money away for a holiday to Turkey next June regardless of whether we have a babba or not :cloud9: The hotel we're looking at is one we went to in 2009 and it was brilliant. We saw several couples there with babies while we were there and they all managed fine :D So we're very excited, and it's an extra bonus for me to lose that weight :happydance:

LindsayA, maybe you haven't got enough hcg yet hun, I've read loads of times that milky cm is a good sign. Maybe give it until 13 or 14dpo and test again? :dust:

I've just had a major wobble because I thought we'd missed ov. I was starting to think maybe my stretchy white cm was my indication of ov, even though the last opk I did a couple of days ago was very, very light.

So I went to check my cm this morning and I couldn't actually reach my cervix and I felt quite dry (well dry compared to yesterday :blush:). So I left it a bit, had a bit of a panic, and just gone back to the loo to try again. And I can literally only just reach my cervix, it's very soft and there's still some white cm, just not as much of it as yesterday.

My only problem, is that me being me, I went and googled it, and a high soft cervix is apparently a pregnancy sign :wacko: tell me to stop getting excited please, please, please because if I talk myself into believing I'm pregnant then I'm going to be gutted if I get bfn when it comes to me testing

not gonna tell you to stop it as i know you wont lol

today was a bloody waste of time got the immigarion who messed us around at first but lucky i got my right to stay, then went to the job center and told aloud of shit about needing blah blah forms and this and that when immmigration told us otherwise so i am no closer to having any money nor a flat:growlmad:

:rofl:

in all seriousness I don't think I've been lucky this month, I don't know why, it's just a feeling. but I have my pma booster on view on my desktop :hugs: so I WILL get there :happydance:

how did it go hun?

:grr: can't believe they messed you about hun :growlmad:

i know bens sister is gonna take us to the other place i have to go on weds cant be arsed to trail around essen anymore the underground stank of pee lol im not in a very good mood have zilch pma sore boobs and feel like af is on way without ov

nope, I will not say goodbye to a 2011 baby for you hun ... hopefully this other place on wednesday will be more help :hugs:

nope, I will not say goodbye to a 2011 baby for you hun ... hopefully this other place on wednesday will be more help :hugs:

i just feel like crying cant imagine anything going right atm im cramping liek hell like af is about to turn up dont even feel like bding tonight as will all be for nothing

hun maybe you're about to have a very strong ov? I know I'm not an expert on these things, but it's a possibility isn't it? It might be ov cramps :hugs:

you have every right to feel like cack, it's not been a good day ... but you WILL get there :hugs:

hun maybe you're about to have a very strong ov? I know I'm not an expert on these things, but it's a possibility isn't it? It might be ov cramps :hugs:

you have every right to feel like cack, it's not been a good day ... but you WILL get there :hugs:

just feels like evrytime i build myself up i fall from a very high hight yeh i got the right to stay but how can i live with no money:shrug: i and how can i ever get my stupid body sorted with no insurance:dohh: sorry im gonna shurup :cry:

no don't hun :hugs: you built me up yesterday when I felt so crap and so low, so don't even think about stopping talking through it. I wish I had better advice to give :(

what do you need to do on wednesday?

no don't hun :hugs: you built me up yesterday when I felt so crap and so low, so don't even think about stopping talking through it. I wish I had better advice to give :(

what do you need to do on wednesday?

its beneiftes for foreign people to see if i can get help from them i never wanted to live on benefits but its the only way we can get our own space and no cant even get that :dohh:

:hugs: will keep everything crossed that this other place can help you out.

just an idea but what about getting on Ben's medical insurance? or is that what this is to try and do? sorry I'm so clueless hun, just trying to rack my brains, which I'm sure you guys have already done :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->