Easter Bunny Babies

:hugs: will keep everything crossed that this other place can help you out.

just an idea but what about getting on Ben's medical insurance? or is that what this is to try and do? sorry I'm so clueless hun, just trying to rack my brains, which I'm sure you guys have already done :hugs:

i automaticly go on his once he gets his money etc as he is goingig onto the benefit too so we can get a flat but hes got to go back and sort that out next week too

does that mean that you'd then be able to rebook your fs appointment?

makes me mad, these things should be really straight forward, instead there's so much faffing about etc :grr:

does that mean that you'd then be able to rebook your fs appointment?

makes me mad, these things should be really straight forward, instead there's so much faffing about etc :grr:

hopeflly yeh luckily bens sister works for a soliciter so if they dnt help we can take action lol im sat piggin out on paprika crisps fanta and sandwich atm first meal of day and its after 4

:hugs: I've been eating healthy today, well trying to at the very least, I had mandarins, peach yoghurt and a cereal bar for brekkie :D

am going to have a ham, cheese, tomato and cucumber sandwich for tonight :)

but paprika crisps and fanta sound oh so yummy at the moment :dohh:

:hugs: I've been eating healthy today, well trying to at the very least, I had mandarins, peach yoghurt and a cereal bar for brekkie :D

am going to have a ham, cheese, tomato and cucumber sandwich for tonight :)

but paprika crisps and fanta sound oh so yummy at the moment :dohh:

lol i can only get paprika crisps here i miss my snakajacks lol

:hugs: it's a shame they don't stock some uk foods

real the supermarket does but its really exoensive and not nice food lol have found some online shops that do it but dont have snakajacks:( may have to get mm to send me some lol

I'll try and get some together for you when I get some more money together :hugs:

ahhhhh I'm absolutely starving ... going to have another cereal bar and then will probably eat early :dohh:

yummmmmmmm :happydance:

as for pma, you WILL end 2011 either with a baby in your arms or a baby bump. I have every single faith in you hun. you guys will get everything sorted next week and then you can rebook your fs appointment :happydance:

yummmmmmmm :happydance:

as for pma, you WILL end 2011 either with a baby in your arms or a baby bump. I have every single faith in you hun. you guys will get everything sorted next week and then you can rebook your fs appointment :happydance:

hope so alough cant see us making a baby anytime soon not without doing something i really dont want to do

:hugs: maybe have a romantic evening hun? just you and Ben? spend the night up in your room, and just have some quality time together? get some candles, make it romantic?

:hugs: maybe have a romantic evening hun? just you and Ben? spend the night up in your room, and just have some quality time together? get some candles, make it romantic?

wont make a dif hes just told me i wont get preg without doing sumin he wants and i dont

got a minging headache again tonight sorry for the whin ge fest x

:hugs: don't worry about it hun, just hope your headache goes away soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"