Easter Bunny Babies

I'm not as good as you but :blush:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/baby-8096.jpg

:hugs: if I could take them off you and do a swapsy even just for one day I would :hugs: but then again you might welcome yours back with open arms then :dohh:

:hugs: if I could take them off you and do a swapsy even just for one day I would :hugs: but then again you might welcome yours back with open arms then :dohh:

lol no way this shoulder pain makes me panic every cycle lol but even my doc said its repetetive strain and my hormones

:hugs: have you got any heat packs for it, would they help at all?

:grr: well I hope it doesn't happen just yet then hun so you get chance to bd

fingers crossed hun :)

ok, my cm has taken on a proper light beige colour, and it's defo not the wetness of the tissue showing through :wacko:

Hello

Fxed Emmy!!!!!

Well i have no cramps nothing other than weeing lots, creamy CM and my nipples hurt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I am still not holding my breath as BFN this morning but i have never had this before

xxx

I'd say test on saturday morning hun, some people don't get bfps until 13dpo or longer :thumbup:

lindsey it'll either be af deciding to be nasty and start veryyyyyy early, or I could have been very lucky :happydance: orrrrrrr I completely missed ov and my body is gearing up to go for it properly :dohh:

I'd say test on saturday morning hun, some people don't get bfps until 13dpo or longer :thumbup:

lindsey it'll either be af deciding to be nasty and start veryyyyyy early, or I could have been very lucky :happydance: orrrrrrr I completely missed ov and my body is gearing up to go for it properly :dohh:

fingers and toes crossed for you even if i do end up with toe cramp! lol

I got lots of tests so i know i will not be able to stop myself!!!

I am going back to Nottingham to my parents this weekend got a Bridesmaid dress fitting for my sisters wedding so i will not be back on here till sunday! But take care and Fxed to you all xxx

Hello

Fxed Emmy!!!!!

Well i have no cramps nothing other than weeing lots, creamy CM and my nipples hurt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I am still not holding my breath as BFN this morning but i have never had this before

xxx

some ladies dont get bfps until gone 6 weeks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->