Easter Bunny Babies

yeah he's a full time carer ... it really suits him :)

do you think it's even worth me doing opks tomorrow hun, in all honesty?

i think you should wait till af is due and carry on dtd just incase if yo get me?

I think I talked myself into believing it would happen sooner this cycle, that the soy would have shortened my cycle again :dohh:

I think I talked myself into believing it would happen sooner this cycle, that the soy would have shortened my cycle again :dohh:

it probably has hun as u have no ov signs now and had them earlyer on

that's what I was thinking, but this is me we're talking about lol ...

you got any plans for tonight hun?

that's what I was thinking, but this is me we're talking about lol ...

you got any plans for tonight hun?

lol i often say that about me lol. nope just a few drinks a film and some baby making:happydance: what about you?:hugs:

I think some more Glee ... don't know if I'll get any babymaking done though lol :dohh:

lol Chris is going to the shop to get me orange juice, yoghurt and a can of beans :D

:rofl:

I'm going crazy for orange juice at the moment, yoghurt because I have it at breakfast and beans because I'm having beans on toast for food tonight :)

erm I haven't noticed to be honest :wacko:

where did you hear orange juice was good for implantation? I've never heard that before, be back in half an hour or so, nipping to Morrissons with Chris

erm I haven't noticed to be honest :wacko:

where did you hear orange juice was good for implantation? I've never heard that before, be back in half an hour or so, nipping to Morrissons with Chris

the lady who did my fertility spell trold me and ben to each lots of oranges as aids implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->