Easter Bunny Babies

I'm feeling really discouraged about my tests :( :dohh:

dont be hun there is one way to tell. do you know what your normal post o temps were? i was gonna say you could maybe temp and see what it is in the morn?

I don't know hun, I haven't temped for yonks :dohh:

wish I'd thought to grab my thermometer while we were up at ours yesterday :dohh:

I don't know hun, I haven't temped for yonks :dohh:

wish I'd thought to grab my thermometer while we were up at ours yesterday :dohh:

damn would of been a good way to tell. next tome r up grab it and temp in the morn if ur temp if abouve 58 then id say defo ovd

I think we're actually sleeping up there on Monday night :) so I could do it then, if af hasn't shown up

yayyyyyy :happydance:

I've decided I'm only doing one test tomorrow afternoon, will keep my fingers crossed that it's darker [-o<

I'm just worried that maybe I haven't ovd and that I should keep an eye on things :dohh:

deep down I feel Ive already ovd and that af isn't going to be too far away ... :blush:

deep down I feel Ive already ovd and that af isn't going to be too far away ... :blush:

should trust your instint on the ov part lol bt IF you ovd at new year ISH THEN AF Will be due next week sometime do u get cramps b4 af?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->