Easter Bunny Babies

Wedding is 1st December :happydance:
Do you know how much a registar is? My parents said £80 but Mike said a work mate has booked one and it cost £400 :shock:

Yeah, the mc was 3 and a half weeks ago. So surely I can't be pregnant :shrug: But I'm getting the pregnancy symptoms I had last time. Sore boobs, feeling sick all the time, feeling hungry all the time, thick white cm, sensitive nipple, fainted twice last week, keep going dizzy, craving salt more than normal... I don't know what is going on? I'll give it a week to see if af arrives and then ring fs
xx

back :D

:hi: Scamp :hugs: what bits did you get for your wedding hun?

got my beans, yoghurts etc :happydance:

I think I'm gonna ask my dr to do some extra tests, my opks never seem to get any darker than what they've done today, they get lighter, but they never seem to get darker :blush: (ok I admit I did another one :blush:)

Loads! All the invite stuff, paper plates and bowls, plastic cups, knifes, forks, spoons, love heart sweets, napkins... more than that, just can't remember :dohh:
xxx

Do you know how much a registar is? My parents said £80 but Mike said a work mate has booked one and it cost £400 :shock:

Yeah, the mc was 3 and a half weeks ago. So surely I can't be pregnant :shrug: But I'm getting the pregnancy symptoms I had last time. Sore boobs, feeling sick all the time, feeling hungry all the time, thick white cm, sensitive nipple, fainted twice last week, keep going dizzy, craving salt more than normal... I don't know what is going on? I'll give it a week to see if af arrives and then ring fs
xx

im not sre hun we payed around 490 but that was for the church the wedding certifcat and banns

wish I had some advice hun :( but we're here if you need to rant it out :hugs:

xx

im not sre hun we payed around 490 but that was for the church the wedding certifcat and banns
Ah okay thanks hun.
x

my nipps are soooooooooo itchy:growlmad: i think the water here is bugging my skin my excema is so bad being here have nucky skin nder my boobaloob:nope:

the top test is the one from this morning, then the one from this afternoon and the bottom test is the one I've just done ... I'm in 2 minds about testing tomorrow ... but they don't seem any darker to me, maybe just about the same :wacko:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0021-5.jpg

my nipps are soooooooooo itchy:growlmad: i think the water here is bugging my skin my excema is so bad being here have nucky skin nder my boobaloob:nope:

might it be thrush hun? I sometimes get it under my boobs :blush:

xx

Ah okay thanks hun.
x

if you call the registartion office place they shopuld be able to tell you tho hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->