Easter Bunny Babies

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy your gonna have a baby chris in yor tummy sooon:happydance::happydance: i knowe it i feel ity in my waters :wacko: nottthat i know where my watres are

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy your gonna have a baby chris in yor tummy sooon:happydance::happydance: i knowe it i feel ity in my waters :wacko: nottthat i know where my watres are

:hugs: I hope you're right hun ...

I think you'll have a baby ben by the end of the year :happydance:

:hugs: I hope you're right hun ...

I think you'll have a baby ben by the end of the year :happydance:[/QUOT] i gota pray my lp syats 16 days and not 9 if any beany is burroweing it needs thats 17 days to get comy and not cxome out like its brothers and sisters have

make sure you're taking your multi vits, if they've got vitamin b6 in that should help hun :hugs:

ahhhh right :)

I've defo gone past ov ... cm is milky white and lots of it, but just wet, not stretchy at all, kinda wishing af would get a wriggle on if she's going to be making an appearance :dohh:

ahhhh right :)

I've defo gone past ov ... cm is milky white and lots of it, but just wet, not stretchy at all, kinda wishing af would get a wriggle on if she's going to be making an appearance :dohh:

ORRRRRR BFP:happydance:

I'm gonna order the tests tomorrow morning, they should be here by wednesday ... I was also thinking of having a psychic reading done by psychic star :blush:

ahhhhh I so hope it'll be a bfp :cloud9:

and by the looks of it you'll be in with a good chance the amount of bd you got in :thumbup:

I'm gonna order the tests tomorrow morning, they should be here by wednesday ... I was also thinking of having a psychic reading done by psychic star :blush:

ahhhhh I so hope it'll be a bfp :cloud9:

and by the looks of it you'll be in with a good chance the amount of bd you got in :thumbup:

ive given up on psycvic readings lol. im not so sre we missed ov yet again got two days after missed the 2 days before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->