Easter Bunny Babies

achey and worried ive not gota chnace this mont and that af could arrive in 6 days if same as last mth:dohh:

keep an eye out for spotting hun, and keep taking those multi vits, hopefully the b6 in them should help lengthen your lp

I'm good thanks, making my invites. :happydance: Bit gutted as 2 of my sisters wanted to be included so i text last night to see if they wanted to help with the invites and they don't :dohh:
You've still got a chance hun so don't worry!

Either of you worried about the swine flu?

xxx

ive given up on psycvic readings lol. im not so sre we missed ov yet again got two days after missed the 2 days before

:blush: I was tempted to see if she changed her feb prediction lol

she said to me to wait till the predicted time has passed what it has but i now havent the money to pay for another eading what i really wanted to get

I'm good thanks, making my invites. :happydance: Bit gutted as 2 of my sisters wanted to be included so i text last night to see if they wanted to help with the invites and they don't :dohh:
You've still got a chance hun so don't worry!

Either of you worried about the swine flu?

xxx

nah not really its not as big a deal over here

I've been vaccinated against it because of mum, we've have to have the flu jab every year

Think I might move to Germany!
I'm petrified, loads of people have caught it at work. But then I worry about everything lol, I can't sleep at night as I'm worrying about 2012 :dohh:
x

she said to me to wait till the predicted time has passed what it has but i now havent the money to pay for another eading what i really wanted to get

that means waiting until the end of feb :dohh:

yeh lol ive just mailed her to see if she can see any more for me you could try her but she would prob say the same to you hun

yeh lol ive just mailed her to see if she can see any more for me you could try her but she would prob say the same to you hun

I think I'll try and wait it out ... I just feel a bit more excited about this cycle than any other :blush:

I'm petrified, loads of people have caught it at work. But then I worry about everything lol, I can't sleep at night as I'm worrying about 2012 :dohh:
x

if ur worried about 2012 then just look back on all the other "end of the world dates" y2k for one we all lived lol.

im a bit worried as have cramping today what if af is gearing up again for a nother short lp?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that af doesn't arrive early hun :hugs:

x

if ur worried about 2012 then just look back on all the other "end of the world dates" y2k for one we all lived lol.

Yeah, my mum said that and Mike told me I'm being silly :haha:
It's mainly because of all the birds and fish dying, really scary.

x

Yeah, my mum said that and Mike told me I'm being silly :haha:
It's mainly because of all the birds and fish dying, really scary.

what fish and birds dying?

Give me a min I'll find a link. Thousands of birds have fallen out of the sky dead all over the world and thousands of fish have washed up dead :cry:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"