Easter Bunny Babies

I'm a bit worried that the symptoms are in my head, am really not sure what to think to be honest ...

Night night hun, enjoy your film, will talk to you tomorrow :hugs:

blah i hate knowing when i ovd lol i keep ss and this morn ive woekn up constipated and feeling sick way to early for anything like that at 4 dpo:dohh:

:hugs: maybe something to do with the sore throat you had?

opk isn't looking any darker with fmu at the moment :( still got 5 minutes to go

this is what I got ... today's test is the bottom one

I'm half considering getting a box of superdrug tests when we're out in town today

Attachments

• opks2.jpg
    opks2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
superdrug hpts ...

my left boob is driving me crazy today :wacko: really sore down the side

I've just thought though, my fmu wasn't very strong this morning :dohh: that might be part of the reason why it hasn't got any darker

superdrug hpts ...

my left boob is driving me crazy today :wacko: really sore down the side

I've just thought though, my fmu wasn't very strong this morning :dohh: that might be part of the reason why it hasn't got any darker

ohhh ur not to test yet tho mrs

I was just thinking while we're in town, Chris probably won't want to go out next monday, and superdrug tests are loads cheaper than frer lol

I was just thinking while we're in town, Chris probably won't want to go out next monday, and superdrug tests are loads cheaper than frer lol

superdrugs are the ones i used to use but always picked up my chems and gave me some annoying evaps

frer are really expensive though :( and I don't trust clearblue cos of the evaps they've given loads of people lol

I guess I'm a little bit gutted cos I thought something would have showed up better by now

frer are really expensive though :( and I don't trust clearblue cos of the evaps they've given loads of people lol

I guess I'm a little bit gutted cos I thought something would have showed up better by now

beleive it or not tesoc' or sainsburys tests are the best even the pound land cheepy strips

I'd swap gassy bubbles for sore boobs lol ... the only thing I can think of for gas is to let it out :dohh:

my left one is soooo sore ... never felt anything like it :wacko:

I'd swap gassy bubbles for sore boobs lol ... the only thing I can think of for gas is to let it out :dohh:

my left one is soooo sore ... never felt anything like it :wacko:

my boobs have been sore for past week lol nothing new for me with af same as cramping and sickness:dohh: i have been lol lckily ben isnt here and his mums in front room:haha:

:rofl:

if I ovd around new year that would make me about 9dpo wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->