Easter Bunny Babies

I really hope those opks were right and I just missed the surge :dohh:

lol it's hard enough persuading Chris sometimes :dohh:

I do think I ovd while we were away, it makes sense ... I'm just being a worrier :blush:

:hugs: I hope it doesn't come hun ...

think we might try a night back up at ours tonight, not stayed there for ages cos of the snow ...

I've ordered some more opks for next cycle, and got the soy out ready :thumbup:

:hugs: I hope it doesn't come hun ...

think we might try a night back up at ours tonight, not stayed there for ages cos of the snow ...

I've ordered some more opks for next cycle, and got the soy out ready :thumbup:

i watching babys room and getting broody lol

lol ...

really want to treat myself to a couple of tops from the Evans sale, but I know they won't fit me by the time summer comes around :dohh:

I don't know ... my pma is on a bit of a downer and I'm scared that I've been spending money on stuff that will never get used :cry:

:hugs:

I just feel like although things are moving in the right direction, that they aren't moving fast enough. I don't know how to explain it properly :dohh: :(

:hugs:

I just feel like although things are moving in the right direction, that they aren't moving fast enough. I don't know how to explain it properly :dohh: :(

i knwo what you mean i am dying to be mummy but going so slow and in the time ive been trying my friend and her sis have had 4 kids between them:dohh: BUT this year is OUR year and we will have extra ikkle pressies under the xmas tree this year

:rofl:

this might be tmi, and I really apologise if it is ... I've just checked my cm and got two stretchyish clumps that had a definite tint of yellow when wiped on the tissue, and my cervix is still really high and soft :wacko:

I've defo not got an infection, there's no smell or itchyness, really confused :wacko:

:rofl:

this might be tmi, and I really apologise if it is ... I've just checked my cm and got two stretchyish clumps that had a definite tint of yellow when wiped on the tissue, and my cervix is still really high and soft :wacko:

I've defo not got an infection, there's no smell or itchyness, really confused :wacko:

hmmmm still sounds good to me:happydance: im sat pigging out on peperoni pizza mmmmm

I'm wishing and hoping that you're right hun [-o< I'm going to check it again later when we get back from town ... and might do another opk this afternoon, just in case (have got a pack of 30 on their way to me in the next couple of days)

pizza sounds sooooooo yummy, but I don't wanna eat before my appointment at the drs, so Chris is treating me to lunch once we're done because we couldn't get a table on my birthday last week :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->