• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

No - I don't remember specifically. Yeah - they said they'd schedule an ultrasound after the bloods come back. Oh well - I'll mention it to the doc when I hear from her.

AHHHH I had my scan today! I have a perfect lining and perfect follicle on my working side!
Lining was over 9mm and the follie was 21!

Awesome news Kayotic!!! I am on my cell so I will update the 1st page tomorrow.

Kfs1- I talked to the nurse and she said that I have to fast for the prolactin. Not sure what that is and I'm on my way out for dinner. I'll check when I get home. Maybe you didn't need that test. Fx fx. Hee hee.

In my 2ww. So, we have run all possible tests on me to check for miscarriage reasons, including karotype, and I am perfectly normal. Hubby has super sperm (44MM and apparently 30% are really fast) and is normal, too, though we are still waiting for karotype back. So this is probably my eggs/old age. We are going to continue trying naturally a few more months and will move on to IVF in July if that does not work... sigh.

Don't give up Driving!
Now I have two things to look up (karotype and prolactin). Enjoy your TWW. Sending tons of :dust: your way. April HAS to be better than March. Ugh..I don't even want to think about March anymore.

Sorry Driving that's the worse Not Knowing!!! :hugs:

I hope u get some answers soon... Have u had your thyriod checked!!

Hi guys. Not sure what's going on this month. Guess my cycle isn't anywhere near normal. After weird af with 2 days spotting before which I never have I have now had a week of spotting varying in colour and heaviness. Grrr! We'll have to wait and see! Sorry for afs and good luck everyone.x

Terri - thanks for the info. I don't remember if that was one of the tests but it definitely seems like it should be from what I read! Grrrr.

Kayotic - yeah! great news!

Driving - sorry that you didn't get the answers that you were looking for but like Terri said, don't give up just yet! Hopefully those super sperm will work their magic.

Nessaw - sorry about the off cycle. What are your temps looking like?

nessaw-Yeah, that sucks that your cycle isn't back to normal, and ditto, what ARE your temps looking like. Do you temp? That has to be so frustrating.

kfs1-The thing that was weird about the prolactin research that I did on WebMD is that it's a hormone that helps milk production in pregnant women, and in regular people it just kind of hangs around (the site said that scientists are unsure what it does for everyone else). So, not really sure why they would check it now-maybe just a double check to make sure I'm not pregnant. ?? The tests that I am getting on Monday are Estradiol, Prolactin, FSH, LH, TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), genetic testing and the ultrasound. Last week I had CBC and AMH and STD testing along with rubella, blood type, and other random blood stuff. It's a lot, but hopefully I won't have to give that many vials. Sometimes my blood doesn't flow properly. It's shy. HA!!HA!!

No kfs and terri I don’t temp cos I get up at 6 in the wk and can't face that at the wkend plus I don’t sleep well and oh wakea me cos he leaves early so basically I don't. Will go back to cbfm which seems to do ok for me once I seem more -'normal'. So emotional this month it's crazy! X

8dpo fx for all think i Will rest when i am 12 dpo x x

Sorry for those AF got already!! BOOOOO!!!!

AFM - IUI done this morning and going back tomorrow for another! Good counts today (55mil with 50% motility). I had 2 eggs on the left registering at 17 on Thursday (triggered last night) and another small one on the right that prob wont mature. Feeling positive this cycle!!

However, doc did say my fsh levels are creeping up so we should consider moving on sooner rather than later. I told him the plan had been switching to IVF after 5 or 6 IUIs (and this is No 4). So he is having me take the IVF class (?!?!) and testing now so that IF and when we are ready to move on there will be no delays.

nessaw-Yeah, that sucks that your cycle isn't back to normal, and ditto, what ARE your temps looking like. Do you temp? That has to be so frustrating.

kfs1-The thing that was weird about the prolactin research that I did on WebMD is that it's a hormone that helps milk production in pregnant women, and in regular people it just kind of hangs around (the site said that scientists are unsure what it does for everyone else). So, not really sure why they would check it now-maybe just a double check to make sure I'm not pregnant. ?? The tests that I am getting on Monday are Estradiol, Prolactin, FSH, LH, TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), genetic testing and the ultrasound. Last week I had CBC and AMH and STD testing along with rubella, blood type, and other random blood stuff. It's a lot, but hopefully I won't have to give that many vials. Sometimes my blood doesn't flow properly. It's shy. HA!!HA!!

Prolactin is checked because if it's high, it can indicate a pituitary issue.

Hi girls has anyone ever had ewcm At 9 dpo i have had it today wierd x x

Hi girls has anyone ever had ewcm At 9 dpo i have had it today wierd x x

I did 2.5 Femara and 150 shot of Menopur and I got it at cd8 this cycle!

I also ovulated early. I took the trigger yesterday, but ovulated last night, 24 hours early. Clearly, I didn't need the trigger.

Kayotic-thanks for the info on prolactin. I hope this TWW is great for you.

Good luck caz&bob. Fxfx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->