Easter!

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
Has there been an Easter thread yet?

Do you get your LO gifts for Easter? I worked at a gourmet chocolate shop for 3 years and then a card shop for 2 years and I am always shocked at what people spend on Easter. When I was a kid I had an Easter basket, maybe a jump rope and some bubbles and sidewalk chalk and did a small easter egg hunt. I see other people buy bicycles and go all out like Christmas time now?!

Anyways, now that I have Helena I want to spoil her on every holiday (mostly want an excuse to go shopping :rofl:)

So...what did you get for Easter as a kid...and what are you buying your kiddies?

I always got about the same things you did. Danny's not getting anything this year as we're too broke and he thankfully won't remember.

I am super broke too so I just bought a First Easter card for her baby book. I may buy her a small stuffy cuz her Great Grandma sent her $20 so I guess I should use it on her.

I always do alittle easter egg hunt for Carly , she has a map drawn for her and she has to follow it and find where the easter eggs are.
The largest egg is the hardest to find!

Ella will also get an egg , but one of those little moo cows or little chicks from Marks and spencers, which i think are just adorable :cloud9:

My kids get 1 egg each lol...cos im cruel and nasty... and dont let them have sweets usually :D

Nope, nothing. We got to church :)

I'm amazed at bikes and stuff for Easter, it just seems really odd to me. I'm not used to getting gifts at Easter.

we got Hannah a little Easter basket and some plastic eggs, with nothing in them :rofl: She'll enjoy hitting them together though and throwing them. We also got a chocolate bunny which she'll get a very small part of. And call me crazy but we're going to let her dye Easter eggs :argh: We'll probably end up with more dye on her than the eggs :rofl:

My parents get us Easter gifts.. this year I'm getting a bunch of make up. For a few years I've had the attitude "don't get me chocolate/candy I don't need/want it I'll get fat!!" lol.. so yes :)

I'm going to make myself sound like an uber bitch but I don't want Elyse eating candy or chocolate at all.. but I guess I'll make an exception for Easter and Halloween so she can feel "normal" lol. But if I can get away with it, I'll get her a toy for Easter instead!

This year I got her a pacifier clip with Easter eggs on it to make her look nice and festive, lol.. I want to get out to get her a little something, she won't know, but it's an excuse to buy toys or a pair of shoes or something!!

we got Hannah a little Easter basket and some plastic eggs, with nothing in them :rofl: She'll enjoy hitting them together though and throwing them. We also got a chocolate bunny which she'll get a very small part of. And call me crazy but we're going to let her dye Easter eggs :argh: We'll probably end up with more dye on her than the eggs :rofl:

LOL I got an Easter egg dying kit so me and my sister can dye eggs.. Elyse can sit in her bouncy chair and make sounds at us while we work on it or something hehe.

I just got LO a small milky cow:D But i have been gave 4 eggs already for him :shock:

We used to get stupid amounts of Easter Eggs when we were kids, and I never used to really like chocolate, so it was always just left to go out of date and whatever really LOL!

Then we started to get less eggs, and £10 from each set of Grandparents. Now, it's back to eggs off one Nana, and from the other we get £10 I think.

I have no idea what will happen when we have kids, but no doubt they will be spoilt by everyone! (We have a big family!) xx

Saturday we are going to a winery where they are holding an Easter Egg hunt...and Dan and I can do some wine tasting too. :)

Usually, I will hide chocolate eggs for Easter and get them a basket of goodies.

Well, looks like I will be rushing around to buy Easter stuff tomorrow or Saturday. LOL As for Chase, may just get him a stuffy for his first Easter and a few small things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->