EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Have had queasiness but that is all so far...

Hi ladies how is everyone?
Quick question - and maybe TMI sorry! I'm having intermittent brown discharge / CM - not enough to see on pants only there on the tp when I wipe. It's happened since my bfp. Anyone else getting this? Should I be worried?
Tested again this morning - just to make sure :haha: Still a bfp thank goodness :blush:

Quick question - and maybe TMI sorry! I'm having intermittent brown discharge / CM - not enough to see on pants only there on the tp when I wipe. It's happened since my bfp. Anyone else getting this? Should I be worried?
Tested again this morning - just to make sure :haha: Still a bfp thank goodness :blush:

For that amount of brown CM I don't think you should be worried. But do mention it to your Dr when you go see him/her. When you should worry if you have bright red blood and clotting. Sounds like to me that it is just from your bean getting comfortable. So to me it is a good sign!! :thumbup::winkwink:

I agree with allforthegirl, it doesn't sound too concerning to me either, but definitely mention it to the doctor. Don't feel bad about testing again... I keep doing it intermittently. Yesterday I took one when I knew my urine was diluted... Just to make sure that I could still get a dark line and get it with diluted urine. :haha:

AFM, I had a bout of nausea yesterday afternoon. Felt crappy but no vomiting... I still think the B6 is saving me for the moment but I don't think it'll last forever. Nips still hurt like mad. Two days ago it let up a little bit and then yesterday it was back with a vengeance. I'm still completely drained of all energy.

Had my first bout of vomiting today... Am currently napping/resting before we are due at friends for burns night later... Trying to figure out how they won't ask questions when I am not drinking...

Had my first bout of vomiting today... Am currently napping/resting before we are due at friends for burns night later... Trying to figure out how they won't ask questions when I am not drinking...

Tell them you are on medication for a infection, like a UTI or BV.... You can't drink on those meds!!

I figured out what happened to my morning sickness. It seems DH threw up about 4 times last night!

So sweet of him to take my morning sickness for me. What a trooper! :thumbup:

Loukachu: Yes, your best bet is to blame it on medications or something like that, less suscpicions that way.

Proserpina: :rofl: not funny that he was throwing up but taking your morning sickness sure does make him a trooper!

Had my soft drinks in a wine glass and no one said anything. So tired now though, could have stayed in bed!

Finally got around to making DD's t-shirt today:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/E1FC0B44-0E18-4DE0-BF49-F51B8BA3DEB2-4582-000005C319B6383A_zps6d156499.jpg

Rarr, I just worked out today! I did the first work-out on the first DVD of this set here:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/BodyByTrimester_zps543cde5d.png​

30 minutes of warm-up, cool-down, hand weights, stability ball, and abdominal toning goodness. I seriously need to do this in the morning so I'll be feeling good all day. Going to stay healthy this pregnancy!

Finally got around to making DD's t-shirt today:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/E1FC0B44-0E18-4DE0-BF49-F51B8BA3DEB2-4582-000005C319B6383A_zps6d156499.jpg

That is so very cute!!

Rarr, I just worked out today! I did the first work-out on the first DVD of this set here:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/BodyByTrimester_zps543cde5d.png​

30 minutes of warm-up, cool-down, hand weights, stability ball, and abdominal toning goodness. I seriously need to do this in the morning so I'll be feeling good all day. Going to stay healthy this pregnancy!

That looks great where did you get that?

I'm going to look into some exercise DVDs I think. I've got another few months of cold so outside walking is not going to happen. In the dead of summer it gets so humid and I'll be about 7 months pregnant then, I may end up staying inside during those days too. :haha:

Started off my morning right today with another work-out. Felt great!

I've had no miscarriage signs whatsoever, not even pink or brown spotting, and I've realized that I just need to stop reading stories about missed miscarriages, blighted ova, and molar pregnancies. Every time I try to Google something on them, I get threads where woman after woman tells her heartbreaking tale of suffering one of those conditions, making it sound like they are much more prevalent than they are, and I'm only freaking myself out. (My deepest sympathies to anyone here who has gone through one of those.)

My only pregnancy signs right now are fatigue, pain in my abdomen if I make sudden movements, and occasional extremely mild queasiness. So far this pregnancy is feeling easier than my last one. Sometimes that worries me, but logically I know that's silly because women have had perfectly healthy pregnancies without symptoms, and many women who were having strong pregnancy symptoms have miscarried. It's not a reliable indicator of a healthy pregnancy.

My first prenatal check-up will be on February 4th when I'm 7+3. I'm torn between hoping my doctor orders an ultrasound so that I can confirm that baby is developing normally and maybe see the heartbeat, and not wanting one because early ultrasounds are so often inaccurate and needlessly become cause for worry. Sigh.

Just how the hamster wheel in my head is furiously spinning right now.

Started off my morning right today with another work-out. Felt great!

I've had no miscarriage signs whatsoever, not even pink or brown spotting, and I've realized that I just need to stop reading stories about missed miscarriages, blighted ova, and molar pregnancies. Every time I try to Google something on them, I get threads where woman after woman tells her heartbreaking tale of suffering one of those conditions, making it sound like they are much more prevalent than they are, and I'm only freaking myself out. (My deepest sympathies to anyone here who has gone through one of those.)

My only pregnancy signs right now are fatigue, pain in my abdomen if I make sudden movements, and occasional extremely mild queasiness. So far this pregnancy is feeling easier than my last one. Sometimes that worries me, but logically I know that's silly because women have had perfectly healthy pregnancies without symptoms, and many women who were having strong pregnancy symptoms have miscarried. It's not a reliable indicator of a healthy pregnancy.

My first prenatal check-up will be on February 4th when I'm 7+3. I'm torn between hoping my doctor orders an ultrasound so that I can confirm that baby is developing normally and maybe see the heartbeat, and not wanting one because early ultrasounds are so often inaccurate and needlessly become cause for worry. Sigh.

Just how the hamster wheel in my head is furiously spinning right now.
I know, I keep freaking myself out a little bit too. For the most part I am able to be positive.... Well as positive as I can be through the exhaustion and nausea.. :haha: But have had no spotting (despite a still quite active sex life, sorry TMI) and just normal pulling, stretching, mildly crampy type pains that are not concerning at all.
They just scheduled my first appt and first ultrasound for the same day at 10+1. I actually won't even see my actual OB/GYN until the second prenatal visit. The first consists of an u/s first and then meet with a nurse practitioner. I suppose to check my height, weight, blood pressure and all that, then go over pregnancy basics. We'll see. Seems so far away yet, but luckily we're almost into February so it won't seem quite so far away anymore :)

I too the last few days have felt like most of my symptoms have just calmed down. All in all I not all that tired, slightly sleepy during the day. Mild tenderness in the breasts and slightly tender nips. Other than that I feel great!! I mean are we supposed to feel this good?

Watch now that I say that I will be very ill tomorrow!! :haha:

I have tried very hard to stay away from those threads about m/c and loss, because i too get way while reading them. So I just don't read them any more! IT is the only way for me to keep a clear head about it all, and not panic about everything that happens....

But have had no spotting (despite a still quite active sex life, sorry TMI)
There's no such thing as TMI in this thread!

I had very hot sex with my husband this morning. It was pretty much awesome, and no spotting, even though we had very little warm-up and I'm sure he bumped my cervix a few times.

Glad to hear you ladies are having some of the same non-symptoms as me. That's reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->