EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Well I am glad that my monster isn't the only one!! My mothers response was "oh I see, you don't have a sister, so you are going to make Kesha (our dog) your sister. Fair enough!"

Won't it be interesting if our children are right?

Yes, that would be very interesting if they did end up being right!

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

Off work for the rest of the week with bed rest as very pale and exhausted.

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

Goodness I hope you get better soon, so glad everything is well with babe!

Goodness I hope you get better soon, so glad everything is well with babe!

Thank you am relieved but exhausted. Few days of rest will help.

I too am glad to hear all is well. Plus, off work isn't such a bad thing :) get lots of rest!

I too am glad to hear all is well. Plus, off work isn't such a bad thing :) get lots of rest!

Yeah need a break from work I think!

AFM today I am having pain in my hips and back. Tried to do yoga yesterday to help loosen my joints and all it did was hurt.... So I may not have MS but I don't know which is better, cause it hurts to sit, then I get up and move, and it hurts, so I go lie down and they hurt. I just want to sit in a hot tub to help but I know that is not possible! Tylenol only takes the edge off ....

Well, my last 24 hours have been crap. The cat appears to have a urinary tract infection. We tried giving him antibiotics for a week and it didn't fix him, so I'm off to the vet to drop at least $200 on X-Rays and urinalysis, only to find out if we're going to require an even bigger bill to remove stones or crystals. Poor kitty. If the costs are exorbitant (like, we could get a used car for that price), I'm just going to have to put him down. :(

But even worse, it looks like the cleft palate repair that my daughter underwent on the 16th of this month didn't take. It's re-opened and now the crack in the roof of her mouth is bigger than ever. I look at the picture of that crack and just want to sob. I was hoping this would be her last surgery. The surgeon can't see us until Friday. :cry:

Loukachu, get some rest. I am genuinely glad that you are okay, hon.

Well, my last 24 hours have been crap. The cat appears to have a urinary tract infection. We tried giving him antibiotics for a week and it didn't fix him, so I'm off to the vet to drop at least $200 on X-Rays and urinalysis, only to find out if we're going to require an even bigger bill to remove stones or crystals. Poor kitty. If the costs are exorbitant (like, we could get a used car for that price), I'm just going to have to put him down. :(

But even worse, it looks like the cleft palate repair that my daughter underwent on the 16th of this month didn't take. It's re-opened and now the crack in the roof of her mouth is bigger than ever. I look at the picture of that crack and just want to sob. I was hoping this would be her last surgery. The surgeon can't see us until Friday. :cry:

Wow the universe is really throwing you a curve ball. You are a strong women and I know you will make it through stronger in the end because of it. I just hope you little one doesn't have to suffer too much more!!:hugs:

Hey, sorry to hear about your cat ( I have two)
Hope that all gets sorted with your daughter, must feel tough at the moment. Hope the surgeon can answer all your questions Friday xx

Proserpina: :hugs: That does sounds really rough. I hope things get better for you.

Hi ladies not been on properly for a bit, I had my first app yesterday and have my scan confirmed for 15th March. Morning sickness has started with avengence - Not really surprised as I was sick for 9 months wih my son so sort of expecting it! Just difficult hiding it at work. My boss knows but I only started back 2 weeks ago after a years mat leave (ds will be 1 on Sat) so not telling anyone else till 12 weeks :) hope all are well xx

Spent $270 on appointment, x-rays, antibiotics, cranberry dust, and special food for the cat. Thankfully he does not have kidney stones, which would have required surgery to treat. I just hope the crap the vet prescribed for him today actually helps him.

I just have to wait until Friday for the doctor to tell us what's the next move with my daughter. I just feel depressed that the surgery that was meant to help her has now harmed her, and that she'll almost certainly need another one.

AFM today I am having pain in my hips and back. Tried to do yoga yesterday to help loosen my joints and all it did was hurt.... So I may not have MS but I don't know which is better, cause it hurts to sit, then I get up and move, and it hurts, so I go lie down and they hurt. I just want to sit in a hot tub to help but I know that is not possible! Tylenol only takes the edge off ....

I also have on and off pain in my hips, lower back ache and legs and of course lower abdomen, it is like pinching and twinges, sometimes it is strong, sometimes it is ok. But what I can say is that it really makes me nervous sometimes.

I took a warm bath and it helped.

Proserpina I am so sorry about your daughter :(, I hope everything turns ok very soon.

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

Oh my :nope: that is not good. I sure hope the meds help you!!

Proserpina I sure hope that your cat is well. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs, and I know what it is like to want to make sure they are taken care of. I have spent enough money in my time. My dog had to have surgery and my OH always jokes that when our dog walks by that the he walking on his motorcycle. He had ALC surgery. Don't have the heart to put him down when he was perfectly healthy with a bumb leg.... But that is just me, I am a sucker for animals!! I sure hope you LO gets what she needs. I can't imagine what you are going through!! Sending lots of love!!:hugs:

AFM I had to go into the ER last night. I started to have pinkish discharge around lunch with a lot of cramping like AF was about to come. So I was told to go in. At first I didn't go in, as I wasn't really sure what they could do for me if it was a m/c. But when I called I was told to head in cause my Dr was closing...... So I sat there for ever, when got checked, had blood work, and then sent home for a full ultra sound today. Would have done a quick one last night but the machine was being used for a trauma. So at lunch time I will getting my full scan. Will hopefully find out why all this started happening. I woke with little cramping but a bad headache! If not one thing it is another.:growlmad:

Hello!
So I' m curious, have you gained or lost weight already? I already gained 1kg :/ and today I am 7weeks, I read somewhere that until 19-20 weeks we should gain no more than 3-4 kgs.
The thing is that I already had 5 extra kilos, not overweight but in the limit, but I have to eat every 3 hours because I feel like I have a monster in my stomach and the sensation is awful and I only feel better if I eat. I am trying to eat healthy but It still is more calories than I use to :/

i havnt weighed myself, come to think of it i havnt for about 2 weeks now, i havnt been eating much snacks and rubbish lately tho not that i loose weight quickly :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->