EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

There are lots of us now...Congratulations :) Am i The youngest on this thread at 21? x

DD & I are home from the hospital.

I called my doctor's office today to kind of try to prod him into hurrying up w/ the thyroid medicine prescription. I hope he calls me back soon.

Would anyone like to join a private locked group on fb called due in sept 2013 I was in a group for due in June it was amazing we could post in the group and didn't have to word about anyone finding out cause group is pvt

Went and gt my blood test done the only symptoms I have so for today is sore breast little gagging and smells bother me u took another 2 tests just to make sure lol the control lines are lighter than the other line lol

Would anyone like to join a private locked group on fb called due in sept 2013 I was in a group for due in June it was amazing we could post in the group and didn't have to word about anyone finding out cause group is pvt
I'd be interested, so long as fellow members take a vow of secrecy. I post and blog under "Proserpina" anonymously for a reason, and my family and most of my friends have no idea I'm pregnant.

wits secret cause you cant look it up unless i invited you to the group just msg me with your names and ill add you

i took another pee test at 5 weeks today https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a576/sebas_mommy/2013-01-19110317_zpsba609835.jpg

No offence but I am on the Computer enough during the day. If I add another forum I will never get anything done. I love having contact with you guys, but I will have to decline the offer. :hugs: Thank you though!! :flower:

hi, ive pm'd you xx

Have pm'd you :)

Ive deactivated my facebook to stop me blabbing but when i reactivate it im all for the group xxx

Hi all mind if I join in?!

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
16th Jan - think I was around 19 dpo but we had given up TTC this cycle and were waiting for our first appointment with the fertility clinic! So wasn't really tracking ovulation...

2. Are you hoping for boy or girl? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's twins??
Eeek twins would be scary. Kinda hoping for a girl but chances are slim - it's boys all the way on DH's side! Just a healthy baby of either sex is good for me :)

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?
Will find out I think - too impatient!

4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
I am 31, and this is my #1.

5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
Lots of cramping / pinching - I've had endo for years and it's like my normal endo pains. First got suspicious when I thought AF had arrived - but the pink spotting turned to brown and then stopped. Got more suspicious when DH started to comment on the size of my bbs then tested when they got so sore I struggled to put a seatbelt on! Tiredness seems to have kicked in last couple of days and I have a constant mild background nausea and not able to eat as much as normal

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
We've told immediate family (parents and bros/sis) and a few close friends. We're not planning on keeping it secret until 12 weeks - most of our friends know we're TTC so they're bound to ask. Plus DH and I figure we share the highs and lows with our friends. We'll share our happy news now and if for some horrible reason the pregnancy doesn't progress they'll be around to support us. Also my kind of job means that a few people around me at work need to know.

7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
Nothing fixed - lots of different ideas for a boy. Our favourite girls name at the moment is Evelyn Beatrice (call her Evie Bea) but we're not making definite plans until later on

8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?
Still in shock as we had completely given up hope! Very very happy and excited but also nervous. Something in the back of my head keeps telling me I've made it all up and the tests are lying to me!

Hoping we all have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

Welcome to the group, baby1wanted! What's your due date?

Thanks Prosperina! Am not entirely sure of dates but think on or around 21st of October :) Looks like you're a day ahead of me!

Hi! How is everybody ?
Until now I've been feeling good, but I want to ask you, because since day one I 've been having cramps, and pinching, sometimes in the middle of my lower abdomen, sometimes in the right side sometimes in the left side, in my leg, and hips, and even lower back, it is really annoying, I don't know if it is growing pains because i have cramps in my hips sometimes, it is a mild pain i can still live my life as always but sometimes it is unconfortable and i get nervouss thinking something could be wrong (knock on wood for my sticky bean),

Any advise?

Have a great day! Well here in Sydney it is Monday morning and I am going to work :(

Hi! How is everybody ?
Until now I've been feeling good, but I want to ask you, because since day one I 've been having cramps, and pinching, sometimes in the middle of my lower abdomen, sometimes in the right side sometimes in the left side, in my leg, and hips, and even lower back, it is really annoying, I don't know if it is growing pains because i have cramps in my hips sometimes, it is a mild pain i can still live my life as always but sometimes it is unconfortable and i get nervouss thinking something could be wrong (knock on wood for my sticky bean),

Any advise?

Have a great day! Well here in Sydney it is Monday morning and I am going to work :(

I am having the exact same thing, got it in my left groin right now! From what I can tell on Dr Google it should just be stretching pains as long as you're not bleeding as well... Off to the doctors in the morning to check though (it's evening here in the uk!) Will let you know what the doctor says :hugs:

Hi! How is everybody ?

Any advise?

I am having the exact same thing, got it in my left groin right now! From what I can tell on Dr Google it should just be stretching pains as long as you're not bleeding as well... Off to the doctors in the morning to check though (it's evening here in the uk!) Will let you know what the doctor says :hugs:

Yes please let me know. I'm not bleeding or spotting only on and off cramps and pinching.
Good luck in your appt.

hi ladies, ive set up a SECRET facebook group for..EDD Aug/Sep/Oct. PM me if you want to join :) x

I swear, pregnancy is such a roller coaster sometimes. I have symptoms and I think, dear God, please give me a break from these symptoms! But when the symptoms do die down, I immediately start worrying that I've miscarried. It is so hard to just keep calm and not worry.

I will get the new names added to the list very soon.

I would like to join! My EDD is Sept 24th (my first!).

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
Got the BFP on 1/15 and retook the test twice in the next two following days. Unsure on DPO.

2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??
Hoping to a boy, but will be happy either way!

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?
We will find out as soon as we can!

4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
I'm 30 and this is my first. Will be 31 at delivery.

5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
Sore boobs, a little tightness is my tummy, vivid dreams, mild nausea here and there (but nothing too bothersome).

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
No - Well wait until 12 weeks to tell close fam and friends.

7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
No names yet!

8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?
Scared and excited... And still in shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->