EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Hi! How is everybody ?
Until now I've been feeling good, but I want to ask you, because since day one I 've been having cramps, and pinching, sometimes in the middle of my lower abdomen, sometimes in the right side sometimes in the left side, in my leg, and hips, and even lower back, it is really annoying, I don't know if it is growing pains because i have cramps in my hips sometimes, it is a mild pain i can still live my life as always but sometimes it is unconfortable and i get nervouss thinking something could be wrong (knock on wood for my sticky bean),

Any advise?

Have a great day! Well here in Sydney it is Monday morning and I am going to work :(

I'm having these pains too! It switches the place up on me which actually made me less worried. I had a pinch in the left side of my lower abdomen and immediately got worried. But then it moved to the right side, then to one side of my hip and then groin then the other hip. I don't remember this happening so individually when I had my DD, it seemed to be more general (meaning my whole lower abdomen hurt all at once).... No bleeding, so another reason I don't think I'm going to worry about it.

Don't really know what to say but this pregnancy has turned into a nightmare...

Turns out my SO was (is) having an affair with another woman... he came clean about the whole thing shortly after I told him I was pregnant. He wants nothing to do with the baby - in fact he wants me to have an abortion. I seriously considered it for a little while because I don't want to be alone but I don't think its the right decision. Apparently he has cheated on me before with quite a few people. Going to go to the doctor tomorrow and requesting an STD test. My SO didn't think that i'd get pregnant so quickly and thought he'd have time to tell me. Needless to say - he's out of the picture now. Just feel so incredibly alone.

Don't really know what to say but this pregnancy has turned into a nightmare...

Turns out my SO was (is) having an affair with another woman... he came clean about the whole thing shortly after I told him I was pregnant. He wants nothing to do with the baby - in fact he wants me to have an abortion. I seriously considered it for a little while because I don't want to be alone but I don't think its the right decision. Apparently he has cheated on me before with quite a few people. Going to go to the doctor tomorrow and requesting an STD test. My SO didn't think that i'd get pregnant so quickly and thought he'd have time to tell me. Needless to say - he's out of the picture now. Just feel so incredibly alone.
Oh my goodness hun, I'm so sorry :cry:
Are you close with your parents or any family? Or do you have a few good, close friends nearby?

OMG that has got to be very hard on you!! :hugs: But remember that you are never alone, you have a beautiful little bean in there and really that bean is all you need. You don't need that SOB!! Yet I know what you are feeling. I went through something similar, and you still greave for the person you were hoping he would be. The life that you were going to have together. It is not easy, but this bean will bring you more joy than you can imagine and you don't need his $hit to bring you all down. We are hear for you too! :hug:

I am so sorry you are going through this, cflower.

Please don't get rid of your baby. I don't know what country you live in, but in most Western countries, having "nothing to do with the baby" isn't his choice. He doesn't have to be a part of the baby's life emotionally, but he does have to contribute financially. So I say find support, have that baby, raise it, and make its rat-******* two-timing father support you.

I hope and pray that your STD test comes back negative. Please keep us posted, and feel free to use this group to vent over whatever you need. We will give you all the support that a group of strangers online can give. :hugs:

I have added the new women to the list. If I forgot anyone, please let me know.

I don't know if I ever updated you all on my thyroid problems, but it seems that I have sub-clinical hypothyroidism. Whether or not this poses problems for pregnancy is debated among doctors. My doctor has started me on a low dose of levothyroxine, and I am happy with that.

I am so sorry you are going through this, cflower.

Please don't get rid of your baby. I don't know what country you live in, but in most Western countries, having "nothing to do with the baby" isn't his choice. He doesn't have to be a part of the baby's life emotionally, but he does have to contribute financially. So I say find support, have that baby, raise it, and make its rat-******* two-timing father support you.

I hope and pray that your STD test comes back negative. Please keep us posted, and feel free to use this group to vent over whatever you need. We will give you all the support that a group of strangers online can give. :hugs:

Exactly. That was beautifully worded Proserpina!
Except here things could be quite tough if he doesnt cooperate. If he doesn't sign the Recognition of Parentage (which that's what it is in my state, I'm sure all the states have the same or similar documents) and refuses a paternity test the process would be a lot longer. Unless you are married, then he's automatically assumed the father regardless though a paternity test may still need to be done for court records. Though you know it's his, the court needs evidence :(
Can they serve him a court order for a paternity test? My DD's birth father (unfortunately) signed the RoP, so I honestly don't know.

Lots of :hugs:

Proserpina: I'm glad to hear you are okay with the route of medication. I hope all stays well for you!

Hang in there cflower. Everything will get better.
Hugs for you.

Maybebub - sorry for the late response, we got snowed out last night and ended up at my parents! Saw the doctor and spoke to midwife on the phone - they both said some cramping is normal (bean digging in and uterus expanding) plus they think some of it may be my normal endo pain which won't just disappear overnight! I'm to call them if it gets worse or I start bleeding. How's your pain going?

cflower - that's awful sending you big :hugs: I echo everything prosperina said - I've had friends have kids in similar circumstances and despite their father being a (insert appropriate expletive here...) the child is the light of their life - I'm sure it'll be the same for you
:flower:

Maybebub - sorry for the late response, we got snowed out last night and ended up at my parents! Saw the doctor and spoke to midwife on the phone - they both said some cramping is normal (bean digging in and uterus expanding) plus they think some of it may be my normal endo pain which won't just disappear overnight! I'm to call them if it gets worse or I start bleeding. How's your pain going?

cflower - that's awful sending you big :hugs: I echo everything prosperina said - I've had friends have kids in similar circumstances and despite their father being a (insert appropriate expletive here...) the child is the light of their life - I'm sure it'll be the same for you
:flower:

Thank you for sharing what you dr and midwife said.
My pain is on and off, today actually almost no pain.
It is kind of weird because it is never in the same place, sometimes it last a few mins and others a few hours, never to painful but unconfortable.
My ultrasound is in 2 weeks hooefully everything will be ok, time is sooo slow.

No others symptoms yet, well more trips to the bathroom and bigger boobs (not sore).

i had my midwife appointment today :D got all my books and information .. and she'll organise my 12 weeks scan :) 2 weeks today until my reassurance scan, hope it flies in!! :(

TMI WARNING TMI WARNING TMI WARNING

I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped, gobs of very stretchy, yellowish mucus came out. I mean, it looks like snot. Literally.

Something about it is making me giggle. Anyone else experiencing this type of gush in their pants?

I know, I know, that snot funny! :dohh:

I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped, gobs of very stretchy, yellowish mucus came out. I mean, it looks like snot. Literally.

Something about it is making me giggle. Anyone else experiencing this type of gush in their pants?

lying in my bed giggling away at this .. OH must be thinking im a weirdo haha! i just feel really wet all the time, wearing panty liners almost every day, so annoying :(

Well I did have that earlier on a few weeks ago!! Which is supposed to be normal as our plugs are forming nice and tight!!

:rofl:

AFM, my pants always seem to be wet. :haha: I think I'm starting to almost get used to it now though.

Yes continually feeling wet, was a bit unnerving at first but kind of used to it now!

So, I'm not dealing with morning sickness yet. I haven't felt anything worse than mildly nauseous. Not remotely close to vomiting.

Sometimes I think, "That's freakin' awesome," and sometimes I think, "It's because you've had a missed miscarriage," and then I freak out. But my abdomen continues to feel tightness and pressure, so I think baby is fine.

With my DD, full blown morning sickness didn't hit me until 6-7 weeks. My nipples are still hurting and I have stretching going on. I'm confident that baby is just fine. I'm going to keep that attitude/mindset. I have 4 weeks and 6 days until my first ultrasound so I just want to stay positive until then. At least as best I can with my raging hormones. Lol

I too haven't had much of any MS. I am starting to like it, but I am also not going to count my chickens yet as it is still early. But I am going to enjoy how amazing I feel right now!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->