EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Hi ladies,
I am now 6+2 and not too many symptoms, still some twinges, cramps in my lower abdomen and hips but at least I stopped freaking out about that because it seems normal. Other than that I am more tired, I had a nap today and I normally never sleep during the day.
You are lucky, my sex life has gone with the wind hahaha I am really not in the mood, my Dh is starting to send signals, he actually has been very patient.

My first u/s is in 8 days (Feb 4th) and I really can't wait!

But have had no spotting (despite a still quite active sex life, sorry TMI)
There's no such thing as TMI in this thread!

I had very hot sex with my husband this morning. It was pretty much awesome, and no spotting, even though we had very little warm-up and I'm sure he bumped my cervix a few times.

Haha! Good to know about the TMI thing :thumbup:
I find myself to have a pretty high sex drive still. I dunno if it's gonna happen for me tonight tho since DH is still working on homework yet. He's distracted so it's taking him longer. We'll see what happens later tho :haha:

When it comes to my sex life.... well right now I honestly could careless about it. My DH has been tired from working long hours, and there has been no advancements from him. Plus I don't know if it is the hormones or what, but I am annoyed at him and haven't felt like initiating it myself.... I feel like such a prude!!

Hi ladies - hope you're all ok.
I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.
I'll be heading to an EPU in the morning to confirm.
:-(

I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.

So sorry to hear that baby1wanted, thinking of you xx

Oh wow I can't imagine what you are going through right now! Sending you some strength and my sympathy! :hug: I hope you will be ok!!

Sooo sorry Hun, can't imagine how you must feel. Let us know how tomorrow goes, will be praying for you xx

I am so sorry to hear that, baby1wanted. That does not sound good.

Will be thinking of you and praying for you. :hugs: Keep us posted.

I'm sorry :cry: Sending thoughts and prayers to you

so sorry sweety if you need anyone to talk to msg me ive been there

So sorry, I'm hoping for the best for you!

Anyone really itchy?? My hips are so freaking itchy. I wish I didn't have to wear pants right now it is so bad!! But it is just my hips no where else....

my hips are itchy .. unfortunately im gettin more stretch marks and that's why :(

My bras were hurtie, so I headed to Victoria's Secret today and got measured. I've already gone from a 34B (yes, I'm small) to a 36C. Splurged on one of their Very Sexy Push-Up bras and gods, does it feel so much better.

I get itchy on my back and arms sometimes. Usually when I lie down for some reason.

I think I'm going to need to head to the store for at least some new sports bras or something. I know mine are definitely fuller and my sports bra doesn't fit me well anymore (I too am a 34B). But those are the only bras that seem to be comfortable. I have a 36C normal bra that just is not very comfortable at all. Lol.

:holly:Way to go on the new BOOBS!!:holly: Mine too have grown, more like filled out from last time. But I am enjoying them not being flaps in the wind. I never got any bigger than a C cup while PG or BFing.

My mom was at my place and I guess it is time to start wearing bagging clothing cause she was eyeing me up all funny...... I wanted to snap at her saying 'shut up up bitch, I know I am gaining weight' I didn't but I felt like saying it. That is because she is not one to judge!! She is at the biggest weight she has been all her life!! It took all my might to not saying anything, cause she was just couldn't stop looking.... Errrr:hissy::hissy: Ok I am done my rant!! I do love my mom I do!! :friends:

Oh and I forgot to mention that my son sat at the table talking about a sister the whole time. Talking about having a sister!! Then said our dog was his sister, but he went on and on about it for over 10 min!! My mom does not know yet that we are expecting and we haven't said anything to our children yet either. So it was kind of strange! He has said to me that I am having a baby girl before but never talked about it in a way that he has a sister!!

Kids are funny sometimes! My 4 year old has been playing with her imaginary sister for the last week. We have not told her yet, but I find it interesting. Tho my gut instinct is telling me this is going to be a boy (haven't even told DH that I think that...don't wanna get his hopes up lol). I suppose just gotta wait and see!

My daughter mentioned in her prayer the other night that she wants the baby to be "BOTH!"

I assume she means boy-girl twins, not a single baby with a sex disorder.

However, my HCG was only 138 at 15 dpo---normal for a singleton, but low for twins. So I seriously doubt there's more than one bambino in here.

My daughter mentioned in her prayer the other night that she wants the baby to be "BOTH!"

I assume she means boy-girl twins, not a single baby with a sex disorder.

However, my HCG was only 138 at 15 dpo---normal for a singleton, but low for twins. So I seriously doubt there's more than one bambino in here.

Haha nice! My DD has said that she wants a sister first and then a brother. Which I am hoping for 4 children someday so hopefully she'll get at least one of each!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->