EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Proserpina : I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter....I will be thinking of you both!

Well ladies I have some bad news. They are 90% sure I have an ectopic. There was nothing in the uterus and a mass near my ovary. Nothing viable. My hCG levels are way too low for being 6 weeks. Also my lining is not swelled like a pregnancy should be. They want to recheck my lvs today but last night I started to pass my uterun lining. :cry:

I do hope all of you a very Happy & Healthy 9 months!! You will all be in my prayers.:flower:

I'm so sorry for your loss, allforthegirl :hugs:

Well ladies I have some bad news. They are 90% sure I have an ectopic. There was nothing in the uterus and a mass near my ovary. Nothing viable. My hCG levels are way too low for being 6 weeks. Also my lining is not swelled like a pregnancy should be. They want to recheck my lvs today but last night I started to pass my uterun lining. :cry:

I do hope all of you a very Happy & Healthy 9 months!! You will all be in my prayers.:flower:

I'm so sorry allforthegirl!

I am so sorry for your loss, allforthegirl.

Thank you for starting this thread and bringing us all together.

I have updated the master list on page 2. YoungNImum, welcome to the group! Feel free to follow that link and take our Q&A (if you want) so that we can get to know you better.

I've added :yellow:s and :angel:s as appropriate. When those of you who are finding out the sex get to 14-22 weeks and start getting your scans, report back and I'll update you to :pink: or :blue:. Delivery dates will be added come September.

Has anyone had their first prenatal yet? My first w/ my hot doctor is on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Thanks for the prayers and well-wishes on my cat and my daughter. Kitty is feeling much better (for $270 bucks, he'd better!) and DD has an appointment with her surgeon today that DH is taking her to, so I'll know more today.

So sorry Hun :hugs: xxx

I just learned from reading other threads that baby1wanted also had a miscarriage on or around 1.26.2013. So sorry for your loss, hon. :cry: I hope you and allforthegirl both find the comfort and peace that you need, and the strength to try again for your miracle babies.

cflower04, I am still thinking of you and wondering how you are doing since the big reveal from your jerk of an ex. I hope you are coping and finding the strength you need, too.

And Loukachu, I hope you are getting the rest that you need and feeling better, hon.

Hi ladies not been on properly for a bit, I had my first app yesterday and have my scan confirmed for 15th March. Morning sickness has started with avengence - Not really surprised as I was sick for 9 months wih my son so sort of expecting it! Just difficult hiding it at work. My boss knows but I only started back 2 weeks ago after a years mat leave (ds will be 1 on Sat) so not telling anyone else till 12 weeks :) hope all are well xx

eeeksss, my scan is the 15th march too!!

I haven't been on for a couple of days, im so sorry to hear this!! wish you all the best xxx

im so sorry to hear this :hugs: thanks for sharing with us x

I have updated the master list on page 2. YoungNImum, welcome to the group! Feel free to follow that link and take our Q&A (if you want) so that we can get to know you better.

I've added :yellow:s and :angel:s as appropriate. When those of you who are finding out the sex get to 14-22 weeks and start getting your scans, report back and I'll update you to :pink: or :blue:. Delivery dates will be added come September.

Has anyone had their first prenatal yet? My first w/ my hot doctor is on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Thanks for the prayers and well-wishes on my cat and my daughter. Kitty is feeling much better (for $270 bucks, he'd better!) and DD has an appointment with her surgeon today that DH is taking her to, so I'll know more today.

thank you :thumbup: yip ill try to find it and post with my answers as iv had a read through some already x

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
Got the BFP on 27/1 both lines came up quickly

2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??
Another girl would be so lovely, but a boy would also be great as this will be our last baby

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?
team yellow, they hospital i go to dosnt reveal the gender, ill still ask every scan tho lol

4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
I'm21 this is baby #3 ill be 22 when i give birth to this LO.

5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
nausea from when i wake up till i go to bed and broken sleep, peeing lots

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
my parents a close friend and my twin sister i will announce to my other 4 sister this week probably

7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
lots of girls name on a list and a little boys name yes the same name i had picked for my girls if they had of been boys, Maurice David

8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?
excited

oh im from northern ireland aswell :) hope to get chatting to you gils soon x

Thanks for answering the questions, YoungNImum. I assume those are your girls in your avatar. They're beautiful!

I have never been across the pond, let alone to Ireland. I'm told that it's a beautiful place.

Went dancing with my husband last night. He's a professional ballroom dancer. I'm not but I follow his leads pretty well. Probably the last time I'll be fitting into that formal until after I have the baby. Sooo much fun.

yes that's my girls they are fantastic make my life as a mummy the best thing ever, my eldest Eva-Jane calls Rosalie her wee chicken melts my heart every time lol

i live in the country and i have a beautiful view i did move to England for a short while to live, but there's really no place like home

im sure you have some lovely dancing frocks x

yes that's my girls they are fantastic make my life as a mummy the best thing ever, my eldest Eva-Jane calls Rosalie her wee chicken melts my heart every time lol
You made good babies. :winkwink:

And I'm with you on the baby sex thing. A boy would be nice because I'd love to have a boy and a girl, but another daughter would also be lovely. DH wants a boy and DD wants "BOTH!" but when asked what she wants if it's just one, says a sister would be better than a brother, so someone should be happy with the final result.

Not sure what to say really... :cry::cry::cry:

Started bleeding and cramping on Friday night/Saturday morning so I made an appointment with the doctor on call. Was in lots of pain so I was sent to the hospital to be checked and when they did a scan, I was told that I had miscarried. They thought the miscarriage was incomplete because they could still see bits of material in my uterus so I had a D&C a few hours later... I was given the option to wait for a few days to see if things passed on there own but I was in so much pain that I decided to get it over and done with. Thankfully they sedated me for the procedure so I didn't have to witness it. Was hospitalised for a few hours but then I was sent home with antibiotics and pain killers.

Feel so incredibly guilty because I had considered having an abortion and although I know its irrational... I somehow feel like I am being punished. Haven't spoken to my (ex) SO - I sent him a text to fill him in and he replied once but I haven't heard from him since... he appears to be ignoring me. No doubt he's delighted but there are no words to describe how sad I feel.

Wishing ye a happy and healthy nine months. Hope to be back here again some day.

Started bleeding and cramping on Friday night/Saturday morning so I made an appointment with the doctor on call. Was in lots of pain so I was sent to the hospital to be checked and when they did a scan, I was told that I had miscarried. They thought the miscarriage was incomplete because they could still see bits of material in my uterus so I had a D&C a few hours later... I was given the option to wait for a few days to see if things passed on there own but I was in so much pain that I decided to get it over and done with. Thankfully they sedated me for the procedure so I didn't have to witness it. Was hospitalised for a few hours but then I was sent home with antibiotics and pain killers.

Feel so incredibly guilty because I had considered having an abortion and although I know its irrational... I somehow feel like I am being punished. Haven't spoken to my (ex) SO - I sent him a text to fill him in and he replied once but I haven't heard from him since... he appears to be ignoring me. No doubt he's delighted but there are no words to describe how sad I feel.

Wishing ye a happy and healthy nine months. Hope to be back here again some day.

I'm so very sorry you have gone through this. I am right here for you. Please PM any time if you want to talk, I will be able to relate as I am still cramping and bleeding. A constant reminder what I don't have anymore. :cry:

I'm so very sorry you have gone through this. I am right here for you. Please PM any time if you want to talk, I will be able to relate as I am still cramping and bleeding. A constant reminder what I don't have anymore. :cry:

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss as well. I've stopped bleeding (for the moment anyway) but I'm still cramping. I was told each could last for 10-14 days. Wish I could fast forward the next few weeks of my life. Knowing my ex is happy with someone else is killing me as well. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->