EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Proserpina: I'm glad to hear things went well for your daughter. Be sure to keep us posted on your status :)

Welcome loukachu and oboeverity!

My daughter is napping in recuperation now. Surgery went well. Hopefully they will release us tomorrow.

Well, I am about 5 WEEKS today Jan 16, 2013. My Due Date is Sept 18,2013!! With God's Help and Blessings, i hope for the best. Im tired(sleepy), gasy, occasional heart burns, tender breasts , increased sense of smell. thats about it so far.

I pray to God, i deliver this full term. I had one misscarriage at 5 weeks in 2010, and one Missed abortion in 2011 November i was 14 weeks, the baby stoppped developing in my tummy at 11.5 wks but pregnancy was progression.

Hope this time around, it will bring some happiness and joy into our lives!! Im very excited. :):)

Congrats to each and every one of u ladies :happydance::crib::wave:

Proserpina Well I am glad everything went well with your DD, and sure hope that your results come back soon.

Too all the new women, welcome! We have a big bunch of women on the thread. Lots of good company!! :)

AFM I went in for my blood work and got a call that I have a UTI. Didn't even think I had one!! Oh plus my 12wk and 20week ultrasounds are booked.

Any of ye ladies having crazy dreams?! Can't remember them properly but I know they are bizarre!

me! 2 nights ago i dreamt of an entire milky way of flying pigs, flamingo and geese. they were all flying in a very controlled manner in the night sky above my head. in the dream i even tried to google to see how that can happen.

and at least 10 other dreams so far. last night i dreamt of my bump, and a huge butt...

My dreams have decided to go a little crazy too. I dreamed about the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) last night. I was in the game but not in the game. Very strange indeed. Haha

Am wondering when to tell work as I work in a school with students with Aspergers and autism who can be volatile and require restraint. Probably should get them to do a risk assessment sooner rather than later. What do you think?

Hi all

Just wanted to join in, I'm due around 27th Sept with my second. My daughter is 2, will be 3 by the time baby arrives.

Just enjoying the initial phase of having "our little secret", not sure how long that will last - I had HG with my daughter so we had to tell family at around 7 weeks. It'd be nice to keep it quiet a bit longer this time but only time will tell.

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Definitely get that risk assessment booked.... I teach too, though my kids are mainstream.

We'll have a sixteen week private scan, I think, 30pkfr.... The NHS tends to leave you to it when it's not your first and I'd like the reassurance xx

Ive booked one for 8 weeks haha, i am 5 now, i just couldnt wait and though it would be nice for the reassurance:) haha, i think i wont worry asmuch then as ones youve heard the heartbeat chance of miscarrage is about 3 or 4 % :) so exiteied :))))

I may book a private scan if my medical ultrasounds can't come up with the gender. Though I might want to do one anyway. With my DD we got a private u/s session and got a big 3D picture of her. I'd like to do that again this time. There's an imaging place not too far from where I live so I'll see if I can talk DH into it. :haha:

Hello ladies, I'm still in the hospital with my daughter today, but I had time to update the list and add all of our new women to it.

Welcome to the new ladies, and I'm sorry I didn't have time to give you a proper welcome before this. If you haven't already, please consider following that link and filling out our Q&A so we can get to know you a little better. :flower:

So I guess now I have to eat something the moment I get up, or else I am ready loose everything!! I had a drink of water with some of vitamins and I was scared I would miss out on them today..... I ran into the kitchen and made some cereal and with the first bite I felt 100% better!!

How is everyone else fairing today?

im really tender today .. keep gettin twinges and feelin sicky .. had breakfast and 2 hours later i felt like id been starving myself for days! going to have a nice bath and a chilled out night.

Still the same stuff going on for me today. Though I think I feel more exhausted today than I did yesterday. My nipples hurt a bit worse than yesterday too. Which I suppose is good. I started cutting a chunk off of my B6 tablet to start weaning off of it(instead of buying a new bottle of a lesser dose I found this to work and it saves a little money). I estimated I'm down to 75mg-ish a day with the supplement. No bleeding or subsiding symptoms so far so that's good :thumbup:

UPDATE 1: New to this thread? Please tell us about yourself by completing our Q&A!

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?

I got my BFP on Saturday 12th Jan and I was 16 dpo but had not tested previously

2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??

I am happy with a boy or a girl - we both have twins in the family but not expecting twins!

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?

Will be finding out

4. How old are you? What # is this for you?

I am 31, this will be my first child

5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?

I have had really sore boobs and some queasiness and dizziness

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?

Have told a select few not family yet, not sure when yet, when it feels right I guess

7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?

Been floating around a few ideas but nothing definite

8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?

It all feels a bit surreal at the moment, I just can't believe it to be honest!

------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->