eeek. having a day away from baby.

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
My oh has paid for me and my mum to go on a spa day on monday. Excited but nervous. I haven't had any time away from her since she was born 6.5 months ago. Oh has booked the day off to look after her. bit nervous. He's a brilliant dad, but he's never been on his own with her (he does have 2 boys from a previous relationship though). Just seems his idea of looking after her is putting her on her play mat and playing on his xbox, then wondering why she's whinging. She's not had a bottle in a very long time, so he's got that to contend with too. Nervous to be leaving her, but ready to be me again, and not just mummy/house slave and having some much deserved pampering!!

Sounds lovely! enjoy. i am terrified to leave my lo too. I got my hair cut yesterday and was away for 1.5hrs and came home to her crying! the joys but its not my ohs fault shes currently smack bang in the middle of ww19!

Enjoy it. I first left my girl at 2 weeks for a day away. I needed the break.

Have fun! Dont spoil it by worrying all day. Baby will be fine

Ooh a spa day sounds wonderful! Enjoy it :). I was so so worried leaving DS for the day the first time, he was about the same age and it was totally fine.

Have fun and enjoy it. I left my little girl alone for the first time last night with my mom and had a date night with OH. I had a hard time at first texting my mom every 30 minutes to make sure my lg was okay lol it got better and I actually enjoyed myself and the break was nice

I went on work Xmas lunch yesterday and left lo with oh. She is 18 weeks. She took a bottle for the first time (expressed milk) and was totally fine. Going to the hairdresser for highlights tomorrow (normally takes 4 hours). Leaving expressed milk for her again :)

Definitely go for it! You need some time to yourself :)

I've never left LO with anyone other than OH and I only began leaving him after a year x

Luckily I won't be able to have my phone with me constantly, so I can't text him all the time to check she's ok. I know she'll be fine with him. Just hope he sticks to her nap times! He's just told me when I get in he wants to go to the cinema, so I get to be all nicely pampered, just to come vack and battle bedtime on my own :(

when LO was just under 2 months i had a day off and went and got my hair done. It was horrible.haha she spent the day with my mom and dad and was perfectly fine.but i missed her so much and that night ended up having nightmares about losing or misplacing her.lol i hope you enjoy your day and not be as stupid/stressed as i was :p

Not sure I can go after all. She seems to of become a bottle refuser :( tried different bottles/teats, sippy cups, all sorts. Won't take a drop :( x

She may take it if you aren't home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->