Eeek I'm suddenly nervous

Rockell8788

Reaction score
Come on girls hands up all those that are suddenly feeling rather nervous and excited at the thought of going though labour and being a mummy. It's literally just dawned on me I'm going to have a baby in the next few weeks. Lol only had 37 weeks to notice lol

Me too! Im terrified but really excited too. I can't believe that in 6 weeks I'll be having a baby!! :)

Me too! think i have longer to go than all of you but feeling very real now!

Me too! Ive only got 3 days to go...Im suddenly worrying about it now.

Im 38+1 nd started gettin nervous 2 days ago wen I got lower bump pains plus tightening thought something was gonna happen but they went away! I juz get nervous when I think "something" is gonna happen lol

I'm so nervous and there's still 10 weeks to go :)

:yipee: both hands are up. I woke up so nervous on my due date (yesterday) and now I am overdue every little sign, noise or ache I think is this it?

My DH has decided I cannot cross my legs as LO will not know where the exit is. I am hoping something happens soon as think I am going to have a nervous breakdown if left to go for induction in two weeks. eeek

Me too!! I've been trying not to think too much about whats to come but I think its about time I got my head out of the sand!

Me too! think i have longer to go than all of you but feeling very real now!

I second that. Sometimes the thought of going into labour and being a mummy travels about in my head and my eyes get wide, like now!

Btw tootyfruity, your profile picture, I'm dieing here :rofl:

Nervous now we've finally just got our first flat, completely unfurnished and have to manage to furnish it and get everything sorted before LO makes an appearance =/

Its scary eh! I feel like its all coming so quickly!!!

Feel like im not prepared and its all i think/talk about 24/7!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for the OH to come home now :D x

Me! It's only been the past few days that it's really properly dawned on me that in the next few weeks I will have a child! Forever!!!

I'm 4days overdue and nervous about the labour now! :shock:

I'm nervous !
I still can't believe there's a baby inside of me LOL..
:haha:

Me! I'm 36 weeks and feeling pretty scared. About labour, about how good I am going to be at being a mommy and everything really :blush:
I am really excited to tho :cloud9: I keep thinking about LO and what she might be like x

Yep, I've def started feeling really nervous (and excited!) over the past few weeks - I have 10 weeks left yet though! Was feeling fine about everything until I hit third tri.

Its not so much the labour that worries me (although I'm sure that will come!) but what comes after... I can't wait to meet our son :cloud9: but I'm scared of those first few weeks :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->