EEK! Scared...

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
I was just alone in the kitchen, and out of the corner of my eye saw a flash of light just go upwards, checked and there's nothing that could have produced it, then heard a door slamming like three times and glass rattling, and then footsteps up the stairs...:wacko: but we don't have any doors downstairs, and we have no glass that could have made the noise...

I wanna go to my OH's house!!! *hides behind pillow*

this is when i wish guns were legal to some people in the uk!! and the heaviest thing i can find is an old winnie the pooh piggy bank, and a blade to clean my fish tank with...:dohh:

oh dear:( do you have cats or anything? mine like to scare the crap out of me sometimes by clanging things together and knocking them off..

not to scaremonger but you sure you dont have a ghost ?

My mums had many and one used to live in the shed in the garden no lies and came in the house and starting bangin cupboards in the kitchen and she told it to "fk off back to its shed" and the back door opened and closed then you heard the shed door open and close... when into the kitchen and there was a bowl and spoon on the side.

Then again my family is a big believer in ghosts.

My mums had many and one used to live in the shed in the garden no lies and came in the house and starting bangin cupboards in the kitchen and she told it to "fk off back to its shed" and the back door opened and closed then you heard the shed door open and close... when into the kitchen and there was a bowl and spoon on the side.

:haha:i had to laugh at where your mum told the ghost to "fk off back to its shed" weird having a giggling fit and being totally petrified at the thought of a ghost being in the house! saying that the fish tank light did used to switch on and off..and two people died in here.

oh dear. what if i have a ghost? i can't hide anywhere! and neither can my cats:(

:haha:i had to laugh at where your mum told the ghost to "fk off back to its shed" weird having a giggling fit and being totally petrified at the thought of a ghost being in the house! saying that the fish tank light did used to switch on and off..and two people died in here.

oh dear. what if i have a ghost? i can't hide anywhere! and neither can my cats:(

ghosts dont tend to hurt people hun they like to watch over people and have a laf really lol. They tend to want to protect you and look after "their" house.

my mum says i have one here and lives in the living and on the stairs.

they also say ghost like babies/young children because they like to watch over them and play with them.

When my little brother used to cry in a cot a lady would sing to him and you could hear in on the monitor but there was noone in the room. my dad played tug of war with a floppy armed teddy yet he had one arm and the other arm was raised stiff.

my mum also used to do wegi (sp?) boards

oh thats wierd lesley because i remember seeing this black figure a few times right after my sister was born and then when my brother was born, and once i saw it leaned over the cot!

and also the lights have been turned on in harriets room and footsteps! x

ghosts are lovely and friendly and playful i think sometimes (if you believe in them anyway) they just want to feel part of a family IDK and forget that there dead ect and just want to help sometimes kyle we be screaming his little head off and look over at there stairs and then start babbaling away and it can take alot for me to get his attention onto me and off the stairs.

Only time i would worry is if you have a poltagist (sp?) there nasty but you would no you had one :thumbup:

My oh does not believe at all so he has never "seen" anything or would put anything down to a ghostie .

Like when something goes missing and a week later it turns up in plain sight.

We where looking for something for months after my grandad died and 1 night the airbed fell over and knocked a pot over and what we was looking for was inside it but the air bed had been in the same place for months and months and would hardly budge if you try to move it

i don't think i could be so cool if there was be a ghost in the house - I'm TOTALLY crapping myself, lol:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->